[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I need help here. So, two weeks ago i started talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 4234235436.jpg (4KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
4234235436.jpg
4KB, 272x185px
Hey /adv/, I need help here.

So, two weeks ago i started talking to this girl from my college (not same class), she gave me her number and we set up to go out in the weekend, it went very well, we talked a lot and eventually kissed, on Monday i thought she'd be all over me in college, but she seemed distant and indifferent instead, i didn't talk about it. Last weekend, we went out again, this time we ended up having sex in her house.
She was still completely aloof and indifferent about me in college yesterday even though we already had sex and she seemed to be into me a lot over the phone.
She was blowing me on Saturday but as i approached her yesterday talking to her friends and tried to peck her on the lips she turned her head around.

Today, i tried to have the "What are we?" talk and asked her what she wants, she said "I don't know" and "I liked you too but i'm trying to figure out the differences between us" or some shit like that, so i said "Okay, i'll you some space then so you can figure out if you want to continue this thing between us", she then replied "Please don't judge space as indifference".

So, what do you think?
That she legit doesn't know what she wants? She's just playing the field and doesn't want to commit? Am i being too clingy? What do i do now?
>>
>>18170131
She wants sex not a relationship.
>>
>>18170143
I'm feeling pathetic because i was expecting public demonstrations of affection from her that never came.
I actually liked this girl, shit sucks.
>>
>>18170152
And now that she knows you're a stage 5 clinger she won't want to keep having sex even.
>>
>>18170232
>stage 5 clinger
You talk like you came from r9k or something, it's not "stage 5" clinging to expect some affection from someone that had sex with you.
>>
>>18170295
Never even been on r9k, just adding to your insecurity for my own amusement.

Also remember that you're not in highschool anymore and kissing someone doesn't equate to being boyfriend and girlfriend. Not saying you should have been able to read her mind on where she stood about your relationship but you definitely should have been able to take the hint that she was acting coolly toward you in public after the first date.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.