[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to get over a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1489839410117.jpg (21KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
1489839410117.jpg
21KB, 211x244px
Long story short I got cucked by one of my friends who knew I liked her for a pretty long time. I don't talk to either of them anymore, but I feel like shit still. I can post more details if needed. Pic not related.
>>
That's fucked up OP, I'm sorry. Also sorry there is no quick solution. Time heals all wounds. Not what you want to hear, but true. How about everytime you feel sad, you go for a jog or in some other way exercise? Then by the time you feel better about the situation you'll also feel better about yourself. I'm just assuming you don't already work out because you're posting here.
>>
Cucked because she knew you liked her?

That's not cucking. She wasn't with you. You didn't have the balls to make the first move so she went with the guy who had the balls to.

Best way to get over a girl? Forget about her. Pretend she doesn't exist. Laugh that someone is so stupid they didn't realize what they lost out on, because you're a good person.

Never contact her, delete her on all social media, NEVER CYBERSTALK HER, and move on.

Next time make the first move. Never wait for a girl to initiate anything, you have to be the one who makes the moves.
>>
>>18169773
yeah, I've started going to the gym and it helps a bit
>>18169788
I wasn't very clear in the OP, but I meant the guy was my friend and knew I liked her.
I see your point though, I should have said something. I did stop following her on everything and haven't talked to her at all since.
>>
>>18169802
Good no stay in no contact. You learned your lesson: Don't trust people and if you like a girl, ask her out. Don't wait around for something to happen, ask her out. If she likes you even a little bit she'll agree to go out for drinks or dinner.
>>
>>18169802
aren't you trying to get over your friend, rather
>>
>>18169748

no anon, thats not what cucking is. cucked means you are being cheated on.

it doesn't mean that some random girl who wanted nothing to do with you slept with someone else.
>>
>>18169862
Thanks, I'll remember that next time.
>>18169876
Ehh, I don't really have any trust in him any more because he was one of the people I talked to the most about it, so he knew how much I liked her. He said he didn't even like her after, so he pretty much just fucked over his friend cause he was horny.
>>
>>18169879
Well she obviously wanted something to do with me because she would always hang around me and wouldn't stop talking to me.
>>
>>18169920
>interacts in a human way
>"SHE WANTS MY DICK I KNOW IT"
>>
>>18169879
Plus it's unwritten code that if your friend likes someone, you don't go fucking around with them
>>
>>18169885
so uh, why are you sad about some rando girl living her life and not about your bro fucking betaying you? Were you more attached to her than him somehow?
>>
>>18169942
Yeah, first time I actually liked a girl, not just a crush. I was kinda upset about my bro but I just decided I wasn't going to be friends with him anymore and just moved on. I tried to with the girl, but it's really fucking hard
>>
most of the times this happens it's because they either didn't like you or grew to dislike you out of jealousy. most people feel justified doing things after they feel slighted or jealous, so you probably did or said something to him
>>
>>18169942
>>18169953
I spent a lot of time with her and it feels like a massive void in my life
>>
>>18169920

>Well she obviously wanted something to do with me because she would always hang around me and wouldn't stop talking to me.

Well, obviously she didn't want that much to do with you because she fucked someone else.

>Plus it's unwritten code that if your friend likes someone, you don't go fucking around with them

Bullshit. If the girl didn't want to fuck you, she didn't want to fuck you. Thats ridiculous to say "Hey woah I like this girl who doesn't want to fuck me no one else can fool around with her."

You have one of two options. Either a) you DIDN'T tell her how you felt and it is 100% your fault because your friends and the people around you aren't obligated to put their love lives on hold while you gather the balls to say something. Then there's b) you DID express how you felt and she rejected you, meaning that your weak "dibs" on her is no longer in affect. She doesn't want you and the people around you, again, are not obligated to alter their behavior and attractions based on your hurt feelings.

If you had dated this girl and she was your ex this would be a different story but the fact that this is just some girl you wanted to fuck but didn't means that while your friend did do something that damaged your pride and made you feel bad he didn't do anything wrong.

They were two consenting people engaging in a sexual act and you need to swallow your pride and accept that your hurt feelings have no stake in deciding what they do.
>>
>>18169959
You sound like a really shitty person if you don't consider how your actions make other people feel. It shouldn't be the only deciding factor on everything, but you really should consider yourself friends with someone if you don't care about making them feel like shit.
>>
>>18169985
shouldn't
>>
I kind of know how you feel OP, I like a girl but she likes my friend, my friend knows I like her but won't give me any promises that he won't get with her.
>>
>>18171084
Why should he promise anything? And why haven't you asked her out?
>>
>>18169748
You can't be cucked if you're not in a relationship with the woman
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.