[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skype Blackmail Scam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tempocams.jpg (35KB, 650x250px) Image search: [Google]
tempocams.jpg
35KB, 650x250px
I have to admit that I have done something absurdly stupid..
So a gal contacted me on my Facebook, and we exchanged the skype account each other, and you know.. showing genitals each other.
She asked me if she could hear my groaning, and I said yes. afterwards, she sent me a file so that she hears my voice, and I opened it without worrying about anything.
By somehow, she received all the personal contacts that I had saved on my Google Account, and she has been threatening me the last 24 hours... I am so scared and confused of what should I do..

1.So asking for your advises, if there is anyone who experienced this, how did you guys react?
2. Is there any private company who can help me to delete the videoclip that she has through hacking / cracking the computer of that mother fucker?
>>
Hah this happened to an old friend of mine and I thought he was a dumbass too. He just said fuck you and nothing happened.
>>
>>18169695
same, the guy just said 'fuck off lol' and moved on. this is gonna be a funny story later in life my dude, think of it like and old salty bro recounting getting an std and a dumb tattoo on shore leave in the 50s, fuck it
>>
I can't actually help you but to give warning for others.

There is a scam going on where people call you and ask if you can hear them.

Then if you say yes, they use a record of that as "evidence" that you said it and often sends you some shit you have to pay.

Seems like it has developed further than just phonemarketing frauds. Be careful.
>>
>>18169691
Contact the police, swallow your pride, tell them what happened.
>>
>>18169691
This happened to a guy I work with. Exact same thing. He said fuck off and nothing happened
>>
Nothing is going to happen OP, something similar happened to me. Block the person and deactivate your social media for a week. Go to scamsurvivor and follow the steps
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.