[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did something that wasn't objectively cheating, but probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_wphwkx.jpg (30KB, 652x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_wphwkx.jpg
30KB, 652x315px
I did something that wasn't objectively cheating, but probably will hit the same jealousy bone in my bf. (Specifically if it matters: letting a dude take some pics of my feet. Nothing nude or even suggestive to most people, but totally that dude's kink.) I wasn't doing it intentionally, and I'm absolutely not interested in the guy sexually. He's not a bad guy or a creep, just kinda awkward about this stuff, and I was just screwing around/throwing him a bone and didn't think about how it might make my bf feel to give another dude fap material.
I don't think bf's likely to find out on his own, but I feel bad not telling him. I feel like this is the stupidest mistake to cause drama over, but I hate feeling like a liar by ommission. I'm particularly worried because I know he's gotten nervous about this same guy before and I don't want him to make assumptions.
How should I bring it up? Should I bring it up at all?
>>
"This guy wanted to take photos of me, and I thought it was alright. It wasn't until later that I realized how sketchy it all was, and now I'm really uncomfortable about it. I'm sorry I did it, I'm going to cut contact with him and not make this mistake again."

The guy who took the photos obviously doesn't respect you. If he did, he wouldn't be requesting fap material, especially sincve you're in a committed relationship that i assume you are happy with. He needs to step off. I know it sucks to lose a friend but if he did this once he's going to think it's okay to do it again. From one femanon to another, you need to put a stop to it.
>>
You knew it was wrong but you didnt care, you knew he was turned on and that exited you, maybe you are bored of your bf and wanted to feel even a little of excitment, deep inside you want that guy to fap to you and that makes you feel hot and sweaty, you a dirty ho
>>
Don't bring it up.
Never do anything like this again.
Stop flirting when you're in a fucking relationship
>>
You knew you're boyfroend was uncomfortable with that guy and who do you turn around and take pictures for? Seriously, were you hoping for justification?
>>
You did a bad thing. You should tell him. But be honest with yourself first, because you say you let him and you were throwing him a bone but you also say it was unintentional. That doesn't make any sense. We're girls, we can't help but like to be liked. Don't be so weak and make the rest of us look bad. You knew what you were doing when you did it.
>>
I have a foot kink and I dated someone for three years. It was months after she ended our relationship did I find out she was actually cheating on me. She still doesn't know that I know.

Honestly, this sounds like what could have happened in my case. And if that's what happened, then obviously you know the worst of what could come from something like this, no?

As a guy, I certainly wouldn't appreciate it, but it seems to me that you feeling this way is at least a step to talking about it. I mean, I wouldn't break up with my current one if she did something like this and I would forgive her if she talked to me about it. Especially with how you are.
>>
Tell him before u start lying by omission. People who have been cheated on always say that the act itself didnt bother them as much as the lying. Tell him, maybe bend the truth a little bit to make urself feel better, but u have to mention it happened before you start guilt tripping urself every time u shop for shoes
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.