[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

climate anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: TRUTH.jpg (77KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
TRUTH.jpg
77KB, 500x578px
Does anyone ever get totally fucking terrified of climate change? Like "civilization will collapse and we'll all starve/dehydrate to death" kind of fear? I've been following green energy and decarbonization data and they're very positive that we're going to stop the climate crisis before we hit 2 degrees warming, but I'm scared. How do you all deal with it?
>>
Chances are you will die from something else before the effects of climate change. How do you deal with that?
>>
>>18169473
Climate change is an economic problem. If you have access to a computer to go to 4 chan you aren't in direct threat of it.

This would be fairly easy to understand if you weren't retarded.
>>
>>18169473
>inb4 mad /pol/
It's not something that sits at the front of my mind desu, but yeah, it's objectively frightening - sounds straight outta Revelations.
I think it'll be ok though. WSG gets more profitable every year while coal gets its guts stomped in.
>>
>>18169473
Let me guess, you have aspergers and your obsessive build up to the point where it gets in the way of your normal life. I'd suggest seeing a therapist about this. Also, climate change is real but man made climate change is a scam by globalists to distribute more shekels back to themselves. The world isn't gonna end in our lifetime kid, and if it does, it wouldn't be due to (((climate change))).
>>
>>18169473
I don't think you have anything to worry about. If you hadn't had access to media, you'd have never even heard of climate change; it hasn't directly affected you. Get yourself a gun and be prepared for home intrusions; drive carefully, and get high every now and then responsibly. When it's time for you to die, you die.
>>
I left my car idling in the driveway with the windows down and A/C on max. What are you doing to cool the planet?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.