[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there even hope left?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Pepe.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>Meet girl
>She is strange very strange but funny
>Talk sometimes with her
>She sees my doing stupid shit and thinks that i'm funny
>But in reality i just have my autistic spurts and do kind of random shit
>Time passes
>Always talk a bit here and there
>Sitting in lesson suddenly teacher saysthere is a major announcment
>Girl stands up at says she wants to confess something and wants to clear things up because of her missing lessons
>Girl says that she is in depression since 2 years, cut herself in the past and now has bulimia and started a therapy some time ago
>Wtf.jpg
>She was always happy and had a good mood, and reminded me of myself a bit by doing random shit and......
>Instantly message her after class, say that i'm always there for her and that she can always talk to me
>She is speechless and says that she is very glad to have people around her that care for her, she got bullied at her las school

>Time passes again
>Decided to randomly message her because i was bored
>Play with her some stupid question game, how do you rate me and ......
>Says things like that i'm really handsome and funny
>Start to text her frequently and talk with her much more

>one time randomly in class
>Sit next to stacey
>Stacey like me but clearly as a friend and we always mess a bit around sometimes, Stacey is also a 10/10
>Suddenly the girl just turns around and says that Stacey doesn't need to be scared that she takes me away from her
>???

Cont.
>>
>>18169209
Cont.

>Time passed again
>Just minding my buisness when she suddenly text me and says that she really like me and that i'm her best male friend
>Wtf we just know us for like 5 months and we just started to talk freqently like 2 months ago
>Says that i'm very funny and that she likes me a lot
>Tell her that i like her much too and probaly the most out of the girls in my class
>"B..But what about Stacey Anon?"
>Lie to her and say that i don't like Stacey and only treat her like a friend because i can't be mean
>"Yeah that absoulty sounds like you Anon"
>"A..Anon do you want to hang out with me?"
>Agree and we make someting like a "date"

>Fast forward to the "date"
>Greet her with a hug and i see how she gets more and more nervous but happy as i approach with my body
>We talked for like 5 hours and ate ice cream in the park, she was really upset that i paid everything
>"Date" ends and she says that she really enjoed it and invited me to her
>She also invited me to her best friends birthday party
>we continue to mess around in class and ....

Cont.
>>
>>18169215
>About 1 week passed
>Notice that she postes a lot of depressed shit
>Sense that something is wrong and decide to message her
>"Hey do you want to talk about something or do you need help with something?"
>"No everything is fine Anon, the same goes for you, you can ask me to if you need something"
>"And what are you doing right now?"
>"Swiping away my tears and peparing myself to cry myself to sleep"
>Okay
>Prepared something for a situation like that
>Ask her if she remembers what she once told me
>"Everyone can draw Anon, you just need some pracice and bla bla bla in your heart"
>She is a very skilled artists but doesn't know that i'm also very skilled even more than her
>Pull out my preparations, a drawing about her and me, a special moment that happend at our "date"
>"Thank you X(Girl), you remembered me how much fun drawing is...without you i would have never found back to drawing"
>"ANON DID YOU REALLY DRAW THIS?"....."THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!"
>"YOU ARE SUCH AN IMPORTANT FRIEND FOR ME AND YOU ARE THE BEST"...."I'M SO GLAD WE GET ALONG SO WELL ANON"
>"You are important to me to X(Girl)"
>No signs of depressive shit anymore

Actually said everything like above, to be romantic and shit

Actually said everything like above, to be romantic and shit

>Some days before the party
>Flirt everday as hard as i can in class
>Sudddenly she message me after school
>"Hey Anon i noticed ow you looked at me <3"
>"How did i looked at you? :)"
>"You smiled and ......."
>"I just like you very much and i think you are very pretty"
>"That's really cute of you Anon!"
>"Hihi <3 you are my best friend"

Cont.
>>
File: CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>>18169220
Cont.

>At this point i just get fucking wrecked
>Man up and write a 1000 word long text that i'm tired of this shit and need clarity, also tell her if she doesn't want anything from me she shouldn't waste my fucking time
>"Anon i think it is better to stay good friends, mabe it will develop into something more"......"But i need a timeour because of my EX friend"
>Tells me that she didn' want to play with my feelings and that i make her laugh and that she really appreciates that she can talk with me..
>"What did your EX did to you that you are so afraid to trust someone?"
>"PROMISE YOU WON'T TELL ANYONE"
>"I would never do something like that"
She basiclly just got betrayed hard from her EX and can't trust anyone more, she even wants a boyfriend but is to afraid to get hurt again.

Is there even a point in fucking trying anymore?
She said that she needs moer time and that we should stay friends, but that it can develop into something.

And what the fuck is wrong with women?
She says that she has trust issues but tores her heart out to some fucking random dude that she knows for fucking 3 months...
So i'm just not good enough for her?

Fuck women.
>>
>>18169209
op it seems the only way you're going to fuck this girl or be her boyfriend is to earn her trust,she seems scared of her past relationship, so the right thing to do is act the complete opposite way the faggot who dated her in the past did, and make sure you make her notice this.
>>
You're sudden explosion of text of feelings you haven't been completely open with her about probably didn't help her feel comfortable enough to overcome her obviously severe social anxiety, or maybe she is afraid that if you dated her you would realize how awful she is (how awful she thinks she is). Be patient. She is interested in you. She is just very, very insecure, and if she sees you being flirty in any way with another girl, this will only reinforce her way of thinking.
>>
>>18169209
>since 2 years
>bullied at last school
>bulimia
>missing lessons
>party
>inb4 blue hair

Why the fuck do I feel like your talking about my girlfriend?
>>
>>18169215
>as I approach with my body
anon you have been gifted with autism that sounds like perfect humor to neurotypical people
>>
>>18169224
it's not women, she's depressive. When you're deppressed you imprint unhealthily, usually immediatly on people who take care of you (source past experience with my own and other's depressive bullshit)
When you're in that mental state, you have extreme mood swings and can react diffrently to something within minutes.
What I'm saying is that you could 100% get in a relationship with her (especially with the HUGEASS signs she's given, that "need for clarity" is fucking hilarious) if you happen to ask when she's in a good mood for a minute but it would be fucking hell on both of you, it would drag on, and it would be all-around shit.
You're already being her emotional reliever and investing yourself too much when you're not even IN the relationship yet anon
>>
>>18169905
also if she's giving public possessive bullshit already like that Stacey stuff, 3 months into your non-relationship, just imagine what it'll be when you're actually together.
I'm not saying "don't stick your dick in crazy" but
1) you're already stressing too much when nothing's happening which shows that you can't support her illness (especially since you don't even know the girl)
2) if you want to tap that you do you but know that she's the type to NEVER fucking let go whether she ends up hating or loving you. Get prepared for some stalker bullshit.

Huge red flags on anything that could happen between you two, abandon ship.
>>
>>18169795
What country are you from OP?..
>>
>>18169961
Germany.
>>
>>18169890
That's the reason why normal people think that i'm funny i guess.
>>
>>18169905
We had a lot of fun in class and she seemed really happy and in a good mood.
But moods can change quickly in some hours.

And my 1000 word long text was something like this :

I need to ask you something....
I think in a friendship there shouldn't be missunderstandings.....
I don't know what you expect from me and i don't know what you want from me.....
I'm not sure if i deliver that what you want from me or not...

She just replied back with:
Do you want a relationship?
I need some time to recover myself from my EX and i need to focus on me a bit.
We should stay friends for the moment but maybe it can develop into something.
I have trust issues even with people like you that i 100% trust.
>>
>>18169469
The faggot was good in dating but didn't end it well.

She said that she trusted him in everything.
But the faggot was to in patient and ended it because she didn't wanted to fuch him to soon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.