[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nicotine Test for employment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1718.jpg (18KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1718.jpg
18KB, 276x183px
Hey /adv/ geniuses! How can I pass a nicotine test.
Facts: I'm skinny. Been smoking for about 14 years. Usually 1 pack every two days. Test is in 2-3 weeks!!
What can I put in my body to cleanse? Help!!!
>>
After 4 days the vast majority of nicotine is out of your system. What are you trying to fraud a test? It's not like you're an occasional smoker, you've done it heavily for 14 years.
>>
>>18169056
What kind of job can you not smoke at?
>>
>>18169061
No not fraud. I'm stopping today. I want to know ways to rapidly clean my system of nicotine so I can pass the test in about two or three weeks. I'm guessing it's a standard urine test.
>>
>>18169089
It's more of an health insurance thing. They don't want to dish out high premiums for risky employees I.e. Smokers.
>>
>>18169092
sweat a lot, by any means. go for a run wearing thick clothes, go to a sauna, have a really hot bath. do this everyday and you'll sweat a lot of the nicotine out. Also just to flush out your system drink a lot of orange juice.
>>
>>18169199
Thanks I'll try that! Do you know of anything I can buy from GNC or some health store to expedite The cleansing process?
>>
>>18169211
honestly no idea, I live in scotland. never heard of any over the counter medicine that helps with detox.
>>
>>18169249
Did a lot of research on it. Basically eat healthy, drink healthy, exercise daily. Thanks for your input! I'm sure there are over the counter pills and such. I'll keep researching.
>>
>>18169056
Chlorella Algea Drink daily
Lemon ginger water just boil both in a pot for a Minute Drink daily
Froximum
>>
>>18169333
Chlorella Algea sounds amazing! Never heard of it until now. Definitely grabbing some of it soon!
>>
Get fake piss. Works for weed tests. Works for nicotine.
>>
>>18169571
That was my first option but I'm actually trying to quit anyway. Time to get healthy and in shape so I can get more girls!!!!
>>
>>18169092
>no not fraud
>>18169098
>it's a health insurance thing
>i don't want to pay a high premium

Explain to me how that is not fraud?

You smoke 14 years, you pay more for health insurance. You are trying to fraud your way out of self-inflicted consequences. I hope you fail the test. Better yet, I hope you pass it and get jailed for fraud.
>>
I wonder if chantix or one of those smoking cessation things that isn't nicotine based would show up.

Like another poster said, most nicotine is gone in 4 days. I think it might even be 72 hours. Those days are gonna be hellish but if you can make it through until the test you only have to do it once I assume.
>>
Oh quit trying to fraud your health insurance cocksucker. You know assholes like you are the reason we have to pay higher premiums? YOU smoked, YOU decided to put cancer into your body, and WE have to pay for it. Fuck you.
>>
Healthcare is already one big sham, do what you gotta do. Smokers don't raise premiums as much as all the fat asses.
>>
>>18169619
That's not why healthcare is so expensive.
This guy knows >>18169646

Healthcare is expensive because it's a literal business and they have the market corned. So does every other business that's involved in the healthcare industry. They are responsible for the outrageous price of healthcare in America.
>>
>>18169617
Yeah chantix has 0 percent of nicotine in it, well at least from what I've read about the product. Not sure if it's a prescription or over the counter. Either I can't afford it. That's why I'm searching for natural ways to detox. About to smoke my last nicotine stick in a few!!!
>>
>>18169646
I feel u bro. I'm not gonna respond to the fuckfaces who are saying it's my fault.. they forget how certain things should be free in America ( clean water, clean health.) those are the guys who are still fighting over dems and repubs. Meanwhile both parties are fucking us with no lube!
>>
>>18169660
Bravo!!!
>>
>>18169766
Well if that isn't a philosophy of despair then I don't know what is.
>>
Insurance agent here. Nicotine is detectable for 10 days.
>>
>>18169660
if healthcare was to be subsidized, and fully taken into the hands of the government at its current unaltered state the cost reduction would be minimal. high premiums in insurance is to pay off for some other guys fuck up, aswell as possibly yours in the future. There is profit made but its not the reason for the costs being so bloated.
>>
>>18169056
Try stopping now, I've heard it doesn't linger long, but better safe than sorry. I've also heard a lot of it is removed through sweat, so better start running, sauna, etc. Who knows? Maybe it'll push you to fully quit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.