[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tindr/OKC advice thread. >Tfw no matches I am a decent looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_20170328_134614.jpg (42KB, 618x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170328_134614.jpg
42KB, 618x960px
Tindr/OKC advice thread.
>Tfw no matches
I am a decent looking guy, I don't get it. Is the market really that screwed for me? I feel like Chads just take all the women and leave guys like me behind.
>>
>>18168998

maybe. before you start whining, post some proof. post a picture of your profile with the first picture uncensored, as thats really what girls see before they swipe.
>>
File: IMG_1490731094383.jpg (20KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490731094383.jpg
20KB, 426x426px
>>18169013
This is it, no Chad but I hate feeling like bottom barrel because of this. I usually brose r9k but they are not really much help for those trying to get out of robothood.
>>
>>18169023

thats not your profile, thats just a picture.

regardless you are not a 'decent looking guy'.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170328-141016.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170328-141016.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>18168998
I'd like to help, but I'm in the same position. Not many matches and those who do don't reply or engage much.
>>
>>18169046

you look handsome but girls are probably cautious of anyone iwth a filter.

girls are the master of filter. they know exactly how they are used to hide and deceive. if a boy needs it, god help them.

use natural lighting wherever possible.

id also recommend losing that haircut, any time i see shaved on the sides with long on top, my mind assumes you're a gay bottom, though it is becoming increasingly popular so what do i know.

it also just seems like a hairstyle i notice a lot of older men using the way you slick yours to the side, reminds me of jim carrey in that movie where he was gay.

either way, id change it but its your call, you're certainly more handsome than me regardless.
>>
>>18169063
>id also recommend losing that haircut, any time i see shaved on the sides with long on top, my mind assumes you're a gay bottom, though it is becoming increasingly popular so what do i know.
Not him, but you're a moron; chicks love that cut. Anything that looks military gets it I feel.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170328-142905.png (764KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170328-142905.png
764KB, 1080x1920px
>>18169063
I like the cut but it's kind of a new one for me I usually have a more standard male cut. Maybe I should have kept my beard but in any event I have a mix of beard and no beard pics there.
>>
>>18169023
If you can grow facial hair, do it.
>>
>>18169085

beards are hot, but its kinda like a peripheral hot if that makes sense. like how there are hot older men, sure, but that doesn't mean a woman wants to date them.

i think you look hotter with the beard but think you will get better results shaved / with the stubble like in your other pic
>>
>>18169046
Dude you're like a 9.5/10. A Chad if there ever was one. If even you don't get any matches, I can just go kill myself, thank you very much.
>>
>>18168998
Ditch online dating forever.
>>
>>18169074
Yeah, the haircut is fine
>>
>>18169023
Show more of your forehead and look less like a boy.

Wear Sun glasses, smile less, adopt a hair style that is manly, not boyish. Classic side part, or grow your hair out
>>
>>18169023
Also show more of your body. Wear a sensible fashion style. You can't go wrong with jeans and decent t shirts with casual shoes. Look for Adidas, Converse, Nike, Ecco, Uggs, or Chelsea Boots.

Wear simple shirts. Maybe light hoodie. Not heavy and bulky.

Get pictures of your face, your body, you doing something you enjoy, and a picture of your friends or job.

That makes you pretty well rounded
>>
>>18169074
I'm a girl and I don't like that cut. But it seems to be popular for some reason. Who knows.
>>
File: IMG_20170328_172829.jpg (183KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170328_172829.jpg
183KB, 960x960px
>>18169088
>>18169152
So something like this is what they are saying.
>>
Women are trash. Avoid them at all costs.

Like, why would you want to be accepted by someone who has just been pumped and dumped and think that is acceptable behavior? Are you that desperate for a lay? because if so just plow a bunch of fatties and call it a night.

What I'm saying is women and relationships aren't worth it. They're all trash.

T. guy whose been with a dozen girls, but that pales in comparison with most girls who have been with 50+ guys.
>>
File: IMG_20170328_173818.jpg (191KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170328_173818.jpg
191KB, 540x960px
>>18169046
Here. Now you are good enough for a modern 6/10 woman
>>
File: ClsELxRVAAAI1_-.jpg (18KB, 607x342px) Image search: [Google]
ClsELxRVAAAI1_-.jpg
18KB, 607x342px
>>18169023
>I am a decent looking guy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA
>>
"it's not your looks, it's your vibe."

You might be average looking men, but you all seem desperate to get a gf even though you don't realize it.

If you're insecure about yourself to the point where you're coming to 4chan to get advice, your profile is probably displaying some kind of weakness that is scaring away women. Something you need to work on and probably won't even realize until you begin improving.

Take some time off from putting effort into women and exercise, focus on your careers, etc and when girls start approaching you IRL and you notice girls pay more attention to you, then you can place more importance on getting a gf.

Online dating is for hookups btw, gf material girls are literally one in a million online, probably even less common.

If you just wanna get laid tho, yeah stick with online dating. But get out of the "chasing" mindset. Every LTR I've ever had started when I was not really interested in a relationship or dating, focused only on my self-improvement and enjoying life family and friends, and least expected it.

tl;dr Online dating is stupid, stop worrying so much about getting dates or a gf, and just focus on improving yourself. If you're having a hard time attracting girls, improve yourself until it's not a problem. Changing your online dating pic or bio won't fix anything.
>>
Technically never had sex, it's either condoms or female anus for me. The most important thing is that you do NOT ever just settle for vagina, because that's what she wants! You have to make a woman know that she exists for your pleasure first, and then her's next! Ignore all of the fake advice about what women want, and just do what you know is natural. No foreplay, no kissing, no ritual romance, just throw her down and get ready for some muh dik action. She will appreciate it more psychologically in the long term. Beta s**t can come later if you want, but preferably never.
>>
>>18169768
>>18169046
>"""Average looking guy""""
By all rights this guy should be a Slayer IRL.
>>
>>18168998

I met my girlfriend on OKC, but even before that I've resulted in a few successful connections and dates with girls.

If you want a relationship, make sure to edit your "Looking for" to Long Term Dating. Girls read your profile, so if you have "Long Term Dating" and "Casual Sex" both selected, they don't like it, it makes you seem like "you're down for whatever".

Second, on OKC you don't have to match with a girl to talk to them, don't be afraid to find a girl you think you have a shot with and read her profile. If you like what you read, message her.

DO NOT MESSAGE HER SOME GENERIC COPY PASTE SHIT. Always have the first message link to her something in her interests. If she likes country, ask her her favorite artist. If she is a fan of Game of Thrones, ask her thoughts about the latest episode, etc.

Try to fill out some of the dumb questionnaires, but skip the controversial ones. Answer stuff like, "Does music play a big part in your life" but avoid questions like "Is Homosexuality a Sin" cause that shit is too polarizing.

You'll strike out a lot, but don't be afraid to keep messaging. Girls get tons of shit a day, mostly messages like "u wana fuk?" or generic copy paste shit like "Hi, how's your day?", so when you sent her a custom message that shows you read her profile, you stand out.

good luck.
>>
>>18169680
Kek Spot on mate.
>>
Tinder is a meme, this is my profile pic and i get like a match or two a week and i swipe everyone yes, and 3/4 matches are ugly as fuck

are dating apps beyond salvation?
>>
File: jej.jpg (74KB, 1080x1193px) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
74KB, 1080x1193px
>>18171019

Forgot picture
>>
>>18171023
You're decent looking but that picture is terrible
>>
>>18169665
Actually studies show that's pretty uncommon, however women do have more partners than men on average
>>
>>18169665
I wish I could but I am very lonely. Male friends cant provide everything sadly.
>>
>>18171873
What about it? the blur maybe?
>>
File: fp.png (232KB, 630x342px) Image search: [Google]
fp.png
232KB, 630x342px
>>18171938
Jesus Christ, that picture is trash.

- You're looking away from the camera.
- Not smiling.
- You're leaning back, making it look like you have a jelly belly, Dickie Do.
- Pleather went out in the ... well, it was never in. Your momma dresses you funny.
- Wtf is that, a reverse mullet? Is that a party in the front, or do you just wear a dead rat on your head?

Try again.
>>
>>18169023
Be honest you faggot. Is this bait or your real life picture?
>>
>>18169768
What if your problem is not that you don't get matches but you don't match with anyone you're interested in?
>>
Another anon who met his GF on OKC as well.
Before that I've been on dozens of dates through it and other sites.

What this anon says >>18170345 sounds about right to me.

This anon's post >>18169768 has some truth to it as well. If you're desperate, it shows. You're better off just getting to a point where "online" isn't your last bet, it's just an auxiliary dating pool source that supplements what you can already do in the real world.

I probably messaged hundreds of girls, and a lot of them were about things I genuinely found interesting in their profile, sometimes just to recommend a book or movie because they mentioned liking something else, other times to just say, "Hey, it's cool you put so much thought in to your page. Don't think we'd be a match, but good luck in finding the person that is" or some shit like that, with absolutely no intention of meeting them.

Maybe half of them didn't respond, even less a quarter I ever actually had a conversation with (A lot of responses would be like two or three word responses and I'd not bother), and maybe only half of those I ever actually met, but that was ok.

The entire time I just treated it with the mentality of, "I don't really give too much of a fuck either way and am just killing time, but if someone wants to talk or meet up, cool, because it's always fun meeting new people.

And because of that I did meet a few cool people, and I did come out with a few funny stories (of dates gone wrong), and I did end up meeting someone where I was pleasantly surprised (Like my girlfriend. Met her on a whim for coffee, still together two years later).
>>
>>18168998
8-10/10 girls end up with Chad
6-7/10 girls might get pumped and dumped by Chad
5/10 and below won't even get a response from Chad, but they'll match with him (because he's right sweeping everyone) which is enough to boost their confidence

If you're not a girl or a Chad you have no reason to be there
>>
>>18170345
I agree with this.First day on OKC I messaged a few girls. The ones who I thought would responded didn't but the two I didn't think did. Ended up chatting to one of them all day over like 6 hours. Gave her my number the next day and she texted me. Went on a date a few days later. Had a second date but sadly her sister found out my age and told her parents. She told me my age was probably going to be an issue. She deleted her OKC the day after the date and haven't talked to her since.

I have had 0 luck on Tinder though.
>>
>>18172328
>lying about how old you are

You deserved a worse outcome than that you fucking faggot. If you don't have the balls to be honest upfront, you should really fuck off.
>>
>>18172492
could be worse
i was 20 and this 16 yr old lie to me and said she was 18.
>>
>>18172492
Uhh... I didn't lie. I'm 24 and she was 18. She was looking for 18 ~ 21. Like I said, I didn't even expect her to respond. However, considering the fact that I was older than her older sister I can see it from her point of view. If my little sister (18) was dating a guy 3 years older than me (the big brother) I wouldn't be too happy about it.
>>
File: 1489990745275.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489990745275.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
>>18168998

>Blame a made up internet meme named "Chad" for not being able to attract women.

>>18172120

Ultimate robot
>>
File: IMG_8698.jpg (108KB, 344x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8698.jpg
108KB, 344x2208px
In my experience, I tried to ask a bunch of girls stuff about their profiles and be a genuine guy, and no one responded.

Then I started messaging girls a bunch of bullshit about aliens and they started to bite. I hope this helps.
>>
>>18169023
You look like a lesbian.
>>
I've had like 50-60 matches so far on Tinder. I've only ever talked to like 8 of them. Most of the time I just open with "Hi, how are you?" and see where it goes from there.

When it comes to pictures, ust take pictures that show your face, body and something that you enjoy doing.

Also here is an excellent tip: If you have some friends, use the group function on Tinder.
>>
>>18172984
>just take pictures that show your face, body and something that you enjoy doing.
>body and something that you enjoy doing

I guess this is the key. I have gotten 0 matches on Tinder. I'm pretty average in looks after I take a shower. When I was walking around campus I catch a few girls looking at me and had a girl crush on me hard at work. But all my photos of me are literally selfies in my room.

Once I get my real camera and not my shit ass Nexus 4, I'll go out on a trail/hiking and take some self portraits. Maybe that will get them interested. At this point I'd do 100x better in person than on Tinder.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.