[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a trans girl to like me? I'm trying to be her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1489621329038.png (729KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489621329038.png
729KB, 1280x720px
How do I get a trans girl to like me? I'm trying to be her friend, I try talking to her but she totally blows me off. What could I be doing to make her not want anything to do with me, I've shown interest in her art, in the games she plays (well try to, they all are old and kinda crappy looking) I have invited her to women's groups and she declines... she won't add me on facebook, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>18168946
Maybe she's just not that into you.
>>
>>18168946

1) dont treat her like a trans girl.

trans girls want to be girls, not trans girls. thats why they all want a straight guy and not a trans chaser. they want to feel like what they're doing is working.

2) be their ideal man.

its a lie that you can convince people to like you by acting a certain way. if that was the case all the ugly guys would be dating models.

no, the truth is shes either into you or shes not, and she probably checked out on your looks alone, let alone how you act.
>>
>>18168946
>girl
>she
>her
>etc
its ok to be gay, anon. its lame to lie/beat around the bush about it
>>
>>18168948
>>18168957
I'm trying to be friends with her, I'm a woman and I honestly she seems like the only trans girl in my age range, in my town, and I am really interested in having a friend with that sort of background.
>>
>>18168946
>>>/lgbt/

Full of proffesionals on the subject.
>>
>>18168971

okay, so shes an accessory. just move on bro.
>>
>>18168971
Maybe she senses you only take interest in her for being trans. She probably has a lot of experience with it and can tell you're trying to force it. Friendships happen organically.
>>
>>18168977
You called it. All good sjw's need a Trans friend for their bucket list.
>>
>>18168971
>>18168946
lmaoooo
>>
>>18168971
>and I am really interested in having a friend with that sort of background.

And that's why this person doesn't like you.
You don't care about them! You don't care about AMERICA! All you care about is your own selfish desires. You want a tolerance trophy and this person is (rightly) refusing to give themselves to you.
>>
>>18168971
>I am really interested in having a friend with that sort of background.

You're just like those girls who want to have a gay friend. If I was that trans girl, and I was picking up those vibes from you, I'd blow you off too.
>>
>>18168946
Pic related
>>
>>18169038
I have tried to just let it happen organically... we have mutual friends but she never seems to want to hang out with me... she just seems to want to hang out with the guys.
>>18169478
I just want my circle of friends to be more diverse, and shes seriously the only trans person I've ever seen in person.
>>18169601
But I could help her a lot, I want to teach her about being a strong woman, and take her under my wing. She dresses like a woman, but still acts a lot like a "bro"
>>
>>18170080
Maybe she's just not interested. She probably wants to hang out with guys because most likely, she's associated with guys her entire life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.