[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

University

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1488515312619.png (200KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
1488515312619.png
200KB, 800x620px
Looking for advice about University.
I'm 23 years old and hoping to study my ass off to get into Uni next year.
I was looking at Japanese Studies and International Politics.
Other things I was looking at were Criminology or Nutrition. I'm open to other course suggestions if you've taken any good ones.

Anybody gone to University so late compared to other people? Not sure if there will be others my age.
Any courses you would recommend based on your own experiences?
>>
>>18168938
Before you enroll on gender studies look up at job market in your area / where you want to live and search if any job even exists for that. And be very critical at if you could lend that job if you had such education. You can even ask potential employer what do they think about such education.

Age doesnt matter much, all you need is DEDICATION. 23 is older but not so old.
>>
>>18168938
If you don't study theoretical physics or pure maths, smart people will look down on you (at least I know I would). Just food for thought
>>
>>18168938
What do you want to do with your degree?
>>
>>18168954
Smart people don't care, because they're occupied being fulfilled by doing what they love and don't need to make others insecure.
>>
>>18168938
Have an idea of what job you'll get with it before enrolling, it'll cost you a fuck ton so think of it an investment in your career/future before you decide on a course.

One of my first housemates/friends at university was 27, your age doesn't matter to anyone you get along with.
>>
>>18169070
>hurr think about job

I'm a cs major and I don't want to work in the field at fucking all. Fuck you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.