[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: fb-art.png (3KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
fb-art.png
3KB, 250x250px
Social life without Facebook.

Is it possible?
>>
>>18168792

It's possible, but it's silly.

It's like saying, "I want to communicate with my friends, but I don't want to use the telephone. I'm going to complicate this by sending them letters, or driving over to their house."
>>
>>18168800
>friends
What if I don't have any.
Will having facebook help make them?
>>
>>18168792
Just join local clubs. Like Toastmasters, climbing, or martial arts.
Or you know, use Whatsapp like normies.
>>
>>18168800

except for how you're saying 'i want to communicate with my friends, and i do want to use my telephone, and instead i dont want to have to send them messages and then wait for them to respond'.

no facebook here for 5 years now, and its fine. you just trade numbers with people you meet and then text them when you want to hang out.

you literally dont need facebook.
>>
>>18168792
Not having facebook is somewhat limiting, but you can do just fine without it. I'm pretty happy with my decision not to use it
>>
>>18168809
Not that poster but in my experience I've made a ton of close friends from facebook when I've had absolutely none.

But a few of them were acquaintances from high school/college. then I just commented on their stuff positively a ton. Eventually they messaged me to hang. Then you meet a ton more.
>>
You can't even contact people on Facebook anymore aside from comments. They did the AOL/ AIM split by making a messenger separate and it's now essentially just another version of this or reddit; a message board with accounts. Whoopee
Been without it for 4 years and you'll see how needless it is. I actually consider 4chan healthier because you don't need an account, therefore you dont have to subscribe a part of your life to it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.