[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other people don't interest me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1467583531605.png (2MB, 800x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1467583531605.png
2MB, 800x1170px
Hey I was very alone 2 years ago and had no friends. I had social anxiety and I feared every conversation with strangers.

I lifted, lost weight, got buffed and now I'm like reincarnated and have met many people. I thought I will finally be happy again.

I came to the conclusion that I hate hanging out with other people. Most of them I met only want to drink, taking drugs and party alot. I'm not really into parties and drugs. I went with them to clubs a few times and i absolutely hated it. I can't understand what's so fun about drinking until pass you out. Yeah, they were nice to me, but that's it.

Is something wrong with me? I'm only 19 years old, but still. I again feel lonely, But I'm also happy about it. I can do whatever I want.

I only want to focus on me, my body being looking good, about my mindset and my general knowledge.

Am I fucking normal?

Will I someday regret everything? I'm kind of scared
>>
Invite them to do the shit you do? Do you enjoy hanging out with them in any way? Are they funny? Are they not absolute pieces of shit?

If not then do your own thing. Find new people
>>
>>18168613
You'll definitely regret it. Indulge in sex and pleasure while your body can still handle it, and while you're still attractive enough to fuck girls at the peak of their beauty.

The fun of clubs is in the feeling the drugs/alcohol produce being put to music, the thrill of chasing girls, and the exciting potential of sex. Afterwards you share the memories and conquests and camaraderie with your bros.

This is friendship and socializing and it brings a lot of the flavor of life. If you wonder how normies can handle life so easily and without the despair most people on /adv/ have, it's because of shared events like those with friends.
>>
>>18168704
oh yeah now i get it

maybe youre right
>>
>>18168613
Hahaha you dumb ass!! You fell for the trick! Smoke pot and get laid and get paid and run around and have fun!!! That's what life's about, not wide shoulders and the furher's latest podcast.
>>
File: handsome amumu.jpg (153KB, 630x504px) Image search: [Google]
handsome amumu.jpg
153KB, 630x504px
>>18168767
But i dont want to be like these degenerates who talk shit 24h and listen to crappy techno music
>>
>>18168786
Nigger I'm 36 and married, I lost 140lbs and got muscular. You're still a faggot you faggot. You can look like one of them and screw your face up in different shapes like their movies, but you'll never be a normie, why try? Smoke drugs and fucking. That's what we do. Pull down your pants and get started you stupid fuck.
>>
File: I_know_that_feel_sharks.jpg (46KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
I_know_that_feel_sharks.jpg
46KB, 500x316px
I feel with you OP.

I too don't understand that most people's idea of fun is to get shitfaced.
>>
Find a girl you like of your race and marry her. don't get into all this drugs and stuff and don't try to impress people. be humble and do your best.

t. the looser who lost.
>>
>>18168810
or could be a different race just make sure that you click.
>>
>>18168810
Disregard that get stoned and fuck black girls!!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.