[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i day game at school? I go to community college and my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: large (2).jpg (29KB, 359x480px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).jpg
29KB, 359x480px
How do i day game at school?

I go to community college and my major is nothing but dudes..
Fat, hairy, stinky, sweaty NEET dudes. But there are a TON of beautiful girls walking around the building.. I should have been a male nurse or something. Anyways, i want to find and get to know one of these campus qts, but i'm too shy. I have a decent track record of getting dates with qts on tinder, but it never went beyond 2 dates with any of them, probably because i acted too beta. But i THINK i'm attractive enough, based on the girls i was able to get the interest of.
>>
>>18168554

I'm just sitting here watching them all go by.
>>
A. Join shitty groups, clubs, whatever.
B. (A. related) Do sports where you meet grills: Gym, Tennis, Golf, Volleyball, Batminton, Martial Arts.
C. Get into studygroups which somehow fit your subject, yet where you meet qts. Or tutor grills in a group who need your help with whatever you do in your subject. Group is important. Isolate afte you have made a decision and analyzed interest.
D. Do a nice party between 30 and 50 people. Engineer the composition to a 50%m/50%w, rather more grills. Invite people you know well, people you know less well and the hot bitches you don't know but who know those people you slightly know.
E. If you fail at these and your desperation hinders you at succeeding in your studies you need to change major.
F. Become sleak at organizing poker, then invite dudes and grills. Poker pretty well unites the genders. Try socially engineering like in (D) just small scale; harder to do.
>>
>>18168554
>Jr college
>NEET dudes

You're a special type of retarded
>>
>>18169248

Well, that's what most of them look like. Fat and nerdy, autistic.
>>
>>18169030

None of these ideas are ever happening. Jesus, the lengths you expect me to go through just to meet a girl? I was kinda thinking just chatting one up somehow while i'm sitting in the lounge, since the qts are always loitering.
>>
>>18169030
>he thinks everyone lives in the us

this large scale group crap isnt everywhere you know
>>
>>18169518
Didn't realize you came for pity.

>>18169567
Superhero saves the city: New York!
Hero saves the world: USA!
Where do you live that you can't do sports and shitty clubs can be found at every uni across the globe.
>>
>>18168554
>becoming a male nurse to fuck coworkers/coeds
No.

t. male nurse
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.