[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Embarrassment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: roman feels.jpg (89KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
roman feels.jpg
89KB, 677x782px
What's the most humiliating shit you guys have done?

>Down a bottle of rum with a friend, he decides hes not drunk enough
>head to a local piss hole bar, place is empty
>smoke a joint with the bartender, pretty ugly older woman
>I'm perfectly fine, talking and walking straight
>Have glass of beer, My drunk brain forgetting not to mix spirits
>Can't even make it to the bathroom, blast puke all over the floor while my friend struggles to hold me up
>She kicks us out, says don't come back
>friend drives us back to his place where I sleep a while till I'm good to go home.

Fuck I hate humiliating shit like this. The feeling of shame is so garbage, at least my friend just found it funny and isn't angry at all. Is this considered a really fucked up story? Never did anything embarrassing while drunk till then.
>>
>be at students union roaring drunk
>oneitis turns up with her friends
>im by myself drunkenly swaying and telling her she looks nice
>brown lad pushes in front of her in the queue
>I try acting macho and pushing him to back of the queue
>he grabs my neck and throws me to the floor
>I walk off crying and everyone is laughing at me

GRIMMMMMM i still want to die thinking about it
>>
File: Viking feels.jpg (358KB, 695x820px) Image search: [Google]
Viking feels.jpg
358KB, 695x820px
>>18168502
Damn dude, that sounds rough. I take solace in the fact that the bar was empty when I blasted puke out. This sounds like a good excuse for you to get /fit/ and become huge as fuck.
>>
>>18168496
If this is the worst drunk story you have you're doing fine Mr. Smalltime.
>>
lmao the most embarrassing thing I've ever done is accidentally say something like "it must be overcast for it to rain"
>>
>>18168516

>viking

Believe that's a saxon feels lad. But yeah, this happened about 3/4 years ago and thankfully never had this scenario happen again. I tend not to touch spirits anymore and stick to good old beer
>>
File: 1479704619412.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1479704619412.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>18168712
>>
File: 1448080306601.jpg (15KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
1448080306601.jpg
15KB, 693x693px
>>18168502
Hahaha oh wow. Didn't momma ever tell you not to escalate with a brown person? They literally give up everything in their potentially bright future to defend their pride in that one moment.
>>
>>18168496
Wee, you can choose

>Tell my best friend I'm going to murder her family the day of her parents funeral
>Peed myself in front of my middle school crush
>Grandma walking on me while I had my boyfriend's dick in my mouth
>Boyfriend forgetting a bag filled with used condoms after a particularly fun afternoon on my parents' kitchen table
>Getting stuck in my garage doors with my car because I didn't know how to park
>Accidentally slipping my finger into my grandma's butt while trying to change her diaper

I probably have more. Like all the drunk stories.
>>
>>18168496
I left my mother on her deathbed to go get drunk, and she died while I was away. Dad and brother were pissed. I'm still ashamed of it, and I probably always be.

Sorry mom.
>>
>>18168750
Are you hot?
>>
>>18168751
Sorry man. One moment doesn't change a life though, if you were a good son/daughter then that's all there is
>>
>>18168774
Moderately. Kinda cute face, decent body.
>>
>>18168496
>Have glass of beer, My drunk brain forgetting not to mix spirits
Actually that probably wasn't the issue here. Drinking beer or wine then moving to liquor can make you sick but not the opposite. You likely just had more alcohol than your body could handle.

Now that you know your limit don't hit it again.
>>
>>18168751
I'm really sorry for your mom, anon.
I'm sure she'd understand, tho - you probably were just trying to cope. Don't blame yourself.
>>
>>18168782
Translation: no
>>
>>18168751
That's rough as fuck my man.
>>
>>18168712
Share the worst thing you've done then.

>>18168793
This is probably it. The weird thing is that just the weekend prior we slammed down a full bottle of absolut, a full pitcher, and we were both fine. Maybe I had too much of an empty stomach?
>>
>>18168496
>being this retarded
you can mix weed and alcohol all you want. you have to be high first though.
>>
>>18168751
lol savage
>>
When I was 12 I confessed my love to my crush with a poem over msn. He rejected me and I sent a lot of animated crying emojis. Later he shared the poem to other people. I had to see him every school day for 6 years. Yess.
>>
>>18168955

I didn't realise it was possible for girls to be cringy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.