[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I fugged?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I met this girl at work. The first time she talked to me there were some other employees near her and they told her to stop flirting. I thought this meant she liked me but it was pretty insignificant so I didn't think much of it.
A few days later she sat by me at a meeting and acted really shy. The person next to me even asked if she was my girlfriend or if she just liked me.
Then she wanted me to talk to her in the break room, this is the first time we actually sat and hung out for a bit. I get her number and we text a bit. I hate to speculate on emoji and also I hate emoji but she sends me a lot of winking and blushing ones when we text.
We hang out a few times outside of work at parks and just talk but a few days ago she sent me pictures of some girl and said her friend needs a date to prom and wanted me to take her. I said no since I didn't even want to go to my own prom. After a few more times of me saying no she continues to ask and I just ignore her for the rest of the night.
It upset me because even though I haven't told her I like her i'm pretty sure she knows and it felt like she was saying "I don't like you like that but here's my friend". She already has a date for prom and I don't want to go with her friend and see the girl I actually like with someone else.
Upon thinking about it more I considered maybe she already had the date before she knew me and wants me to take her friend as a way to include me without bailing on her date? I reluctantly agreed to take her friend since it clearly meant so much to her but i'm concerned that she doesn't like me the way I like her.
If I liked someone I wouldn't try to set them up with my friends and "adorable" feels like a way of saying "you're cute but I don't like you like that". Do you think there's a chance she likes me? How can I elucidate the way I feel without freaking her out by being too direct? I feel like i'm in middle school and I hate it.
>>
>>18168456
You should be firm with your decision and no means no, don't compromise.

If you do that, chances that she'll look you as a potential partner, but now it's too late, if you bail out or trying to chase her she'll be repulsed and think you're a pushover.
>>
She wants you to take her less fortunate friend because her prior engagement. If she didn't like you she wouldn't have included you at all.
>>
>>18168498
She found someone else to take her friend but I said if it didn't work out I would go. Should I tell her I like her? I don't want to if she doesn't feel the same way but I also don't want to be the kind of guy who asks her friends. If she doesn't like me back I might cut contact as shitty as it sounds. Idk if I could just be friends with her when I feel like this.
>>
>>18168517
This is what I considered as a best case scenario.
>>
>>18168522
Consider going slow. You might tell her later after all of this prom business, and by going slow I mean don't go break it out to her suddenly, built-it up frist and things.
>>
>>18168544
I want to go slow. Prom isn't for another month and we've only been talking for like three weeks. But after she tried to set me up I was just like "shit maybe I should let her know".
>>
>>18168561
If you do that it'll risk you being viewed as reactive which is a turn-off.

Patience, go speak to her, make your intention subtly clear, but not clear enough as "let her know" in-your-face things.
>>
>>18168568
Should I just flirt with her for a while?
>>
>>18169479
Yes, why not.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.