[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if I harassed a family online for the last few years? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: FusoGntC.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FusoGntC.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
What if I harassed a family online for the last few years?

I sent a physical letter to their address. last week.

One of them made fun of me a few years ago. I kinda just tell them sad things about my life,

It's gotten to the point where I've just come from sleeping in my car and I have a place to sleep now. But I get high and I send the messages. It's not a sober thing.

Should I just kill myself?
I feel ashamed of it when I do it.

Should I go to the police?

I don't want to hurt anyone. I just want to not have to lie about being a good person, I secretly harass people with my problems.

Everyone would avoid me?

I don't particularity think differently of them. But they know the bad things like being homeless, or my dad hit me.

I'd be happy if they just said, 'It's ok we're not making fun of you'
>>
>>18168441
like how bad was the harassment? Did you threaten them or anything?

Certainly don't kill yourself. Maybe cut back on the drugs
>>
>>18168473
Highschool one kept starting at me.

Harassment was about 1ce a month message on their tumblr for about 3 years.

I took Tramadol and cut my arm and sent pictures and stuff like that about 3 months ago.

That's when she turned off her Tumblr asks.

For the last 3 months I made about 6 facebook accounts and just sent random messages.

I don't think they're threatening but the really don't know me so there's that.
I don't know why I never stopped messaging her tumblr, but then again why she wouldn't just fucking turn off her asks is beyond me.
>>
I worry, what are people saying about me and stuff.

I have 0 idea how they've reacted to any of that

I got told I have aspergers but I've been told not to 'hide behind that'

It probably ALL was fine but I've come along and said

'I have all these issues, these are a list of sad things that happened to me, please don't make fun of me'

And by doing that i's worse than it was.

My dad was in Vietnam
>>
I don't think anyone is making fun of you, anon. You've lived a hard life. Can you afford to see a psychologist?
>>
I want to ask:

I'm not a functioning person, I can't even be trusted to not harass strangers

Would it be best if I committed suicide?

I'm smart but I don't really want anything. I kinda take drugs because I hope they will kill me.

I tried getting help, help was

>Free psychologist for kids of Viet vets
>Anti-depressants that give you suicidal thoughts
>Pastor at the church, obvious he's a bit busy and isn't really engaged

I think I send the messages because I can't even make friends with guys at the moment.

After dad died I came home, every day just my brother, Aggressive, rude, borderline abuse, dealing drugs, spraying me with flyspray.

I can't even make friendships with males because I feel so fucking invalid.

The fucking pastor of the church invited me to his house, and I went home because the gate was closed.
That's how I feel.
>>
>>18169134
A lot of posts on adv are bait but damn anon, your problem is serious... I really hope you can find help. Ask the pastor again. Say the gate was closed and you got discouraged. That it was just another disappointment but that you really need help.

You deserve love, anon. It cant be that bad.. Dont give up. Dont be afraid to claim or demand help because it is your right be helped in times of need. I hope you get the chance to put your life back on track
>>
>>18169110
Okay op. You writing so damn much about your ego?

Fact of the matter is that you are a psychopathic ignorant child that apparently has low self esteem and confidence, sees fit to send gruesome harassing messages for no reason, and you're a junkie.

Yeah man either kill yourself or change yourself.
>>
>>18169155
Some people say that, but others say the complete opposite.

I get confused about what view is right., like the guy below you.

I don't think i'd do it if I had an active social life and stuff like that.

When I see a person from their friend group IRL
I freak out, like, how fucked up does that person know I am?
So I'll send a message like a week later.

>>18169178

I'll go to my psychologist, I will ask her to test me on that.

Are you sure I am?

I'm coming down off LSD and MDMA, I really do want to know at what point should I commit suicide for lack of being a functioning person?
>>
>>18169200
You can be a functioning person if you want to. Nothing is stopping you from getting your shit together and being accepting of your sins and your being and moving forward from that.

Truth is that you are ashamed of who and what you are. Only you can change that.
>>
>>18169226
mh, it's true yeah.

What do I do when their mother replies tomorrow?

Should I show what I wrote?
>>
>>18169134
If you ever need help, I'm willing to talk. Sometimes even talking to a complete stranger would make a difference. I probably live thousands on miles away from you, so the chances of us ever meeting in RL are slim to none.

Don't commit suicide.
>>
File: the-inspiration-5.jpg (27KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
the-inspiration-5.jpg
27KB, 500x547px
>>18169099
>I don't know why I never stopped messaging her tumblr, but then again why she wouldn't just fucking turn off her asks is beyond me.

Sorry bro, but it means your not that important. The first time they felt threatened really was probably when turned it off with pics of wrist cuts etc. Hope works out for you.
>>
File: Untitled.png (29KB, 858x517px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
29KB, 858x517px
Good news, I reported myself to the police.

Did I do the right thing? Or am I escalating something that shouldn't be?

>>18169642
Sorry If you're gone now, I'd love to be penpals man. I'm suppose to meet some christians in a few hours I hope they can support me.

>>18169720
Yeah I kinda had mixed feelings like, is ok to keep going, she hasn't turned them off.

To oh, maybe she just laughs at the messages.

She said she didn't know how to turn them off when I sent the pictures of me cutting.

It's not a stalking thing to me. I had her number I got rid of it. Never used it.

I was able to talk to her and make her laugh, but she made me uncomfortable, I told her to leave me alone.

That was before she fkn stared at me nearly every day for about 5 months. It really confused me. So I started sending the messages.
>>
>>18169829
I'm still here.
>>
>>18170063
Hey,

I'm really dizzy from last night. But I really think I did the right thing in the email

Because online is one thing, I sent a physical letter to their address. it was fucking stupid.

I just saw the older daughter last week when I was out at a shopping center and she was staring at me so I panicked.

I feel really shitty for sending the letter. I think under some stalking harassment laws it's two years jail time?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.