[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0034.jpg (538KB, 854x1120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0034.jpg
538KB, 854x1120px
I'm seeing this girl who is about 36 and I am 25. She used to date a lot of Arab dudes who sound like meatheads, some of them are in jail. She says she likes me , but thinks I have no life experience and laughs at a lot of stuff I do, calls me cute whenever I say something, and thinks I am possibly spoiled and lazy. I'm a hard worker just in a rut in my life between a shitty part time job and starting a psych degree which feels useless.

I don't like Arab douchebags, they're meat headed and dumb. The fact that that's who she used to see all the time bothers me. She is a sweet girl and I believe her when she says she likes me but should I let her past bother me or no?
>>
>>18168345
>girl who is about 36
Look this is not a girl or young woman but a fucking adult who has made bad decisions and you should stay away if you're smart.
>>
>>18168361
I don't really blame her for wanting to date them. I question it, especially since she's been raped like once a decade, but she's in a good spot in life and manages to stay positive so I don't think her life decisions are that terrible maybe a bit too trusting of a person
>>
>>18168372
Stop it OP. Again this is not some late teen, early 20 something girl just starting out. This is a battle hardened woman nearing middle age and got a naive boy on the hook. Don't do it. She knows the ropes and you don't and she'll tie you in knots. You've been cautioned.
>>
>>18168379
What should I be afraid of?
>>
>>18168379
This senpai. Run, for me.
>>
I dunno annon, if she's so condescending is she really sweet? She sounds like a mess desu, this whole arrangement does. If her standards are so low and her decisions so terrible what makes you think she properly judged you to be a good fit for her?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.