[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made out with a drunk girl over the weekend, but she had a bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1475473285397.jpg (122KB, 923x767px) Image search: [Google]
1475473285397.jpg
122KB, 923x767px
Made out with a drunk girl over the weekend, but she had a bf

Went to a party a few days ago, met this girl there. She was with a guy earlier who seemed pissed off and soon left. Then she came and played pong with me and started flirting with me big time. After that she was holding my hand and sitting on my lap. She told me her bf was there earlier, but he was "being a bitch boy" so she dumped him and made him leave. Then a while later we were outside on the porch, nobody was around she jumped my bones and started making out with me. It got pretty intense. She paused to put her number in my phone, then continued kissing me.

Next day, i texted her saying it was nice meeting her and she never replied. Her friend told me it's because she never actually broke up with her bf, she was just mad at him.

How do i take this? Should i feel ashamed that it was the liquor talking, or should it be a confidence boost that she picked me in a house full of guys trying pretty hard to get with her? (I really wasn't, i just rolled with it all)

She must have feel ashamed the day after, which kind is kind of a letdown after how hot and heavy she got with me. I'm not sure if this experience should make me feel a little more at ease when approaching girls, or if it was just a big drunken mistake and i'm not really that attractive. She was pretty cute.
>>
>>18168343
On one hand let it boost your confidence and don't overthink the situation but also know many women in relationships manufacture a reason to be pissed at their bf to give them a free pass for a night.

Let this go. If anything feel sorry for the bf she made an absolute fool of and humiliated and everyone knows it.
>>
>>18168343
Tell the boyfriend, and forget everything else. The only thing to be ashamed about is putting so much thought into a drunken encounter with a floozie.
>>
>>18168380

Don't know the boyfriend, but i suppose you're right. I just don't get out much, and i've never had a girl be so forward with me.
>>
>>18168353
not OP but I feel very sorry for that guy & want to avoid being him. How do you identify a girl who is likely to pull this shit?
>>
>>18168453
If she flirts with other guys frequently. If she flirts in front of you. If she has tattoos, if she has unnatural hair colors. If she has odd piercings. If she is a feminist. If she is prone to irrational behavior.

The two biggest ones however: if her friends are sluts, and if she goes out to drink then she is guaranteed to cheat on you. Women who go out are nasty girls who do that shit.
>>
>>18168465

She seemed relatively normal, just talking to people like anyone else, wasn't sloppy drunk or anything. Then when we started playing pong, boom. She was all over me.
>>
she used you as an emotional pill

her bf left her>"nobody likes me">sees you>"maybe this random guy will">you get frisky with her>"yup he likes me">confidence returned>return to bf
>>
>>18168489

But the other dudes did like her. Guys were complimenting her right and left while she was stealthily grabbing my ass.
>>
>>18168503
Other dudes noticed she was easy and wanted a piece too.

Anyway tell her bf
>>
>>18168575

Sloots gonna sloot i guess
>>
>>18168426
Don't tell the boyfriend. If you ever do see him, don't approach him. He already knows what she does. It's not like you banged some chick at her house and then the next morning she's putting her wedding ring on, flipping up the family pictures and telling you to leave through the back door and keep a secret.
>>
>>18168453
Seriously this is my biggest fear. I'm so afriad one day my gf will go to a party or something, get drunk and end up doing something with another guy. Is that irrational?
>>
>>18169230
Maybe I just know slutty women, but this is not an irrational fear. If your lady is getting drunk at a party, you should be there. If not, the probability of her fucking someone else is in the 90-100% range.

The main question is why is your girl going to a party without you?
>>
If your gf constantly assumes youre cheating or doing soonething but are not doing a gosh damn thing ... is shse cheating on you ?? These irrational fears need to come from somewhere right ???!!!!
>>
File: 1452416340790.gif (104KB, 300x136px) Image search: [Google]
1452416340790.gif
104KB, 300x136px
>>18168343
>being so retarded to think breaking up at a party while drunk is real
Nigga I don't even have words to describe how dumb you are. And no you shouldn't feel confident, you were just an easy mark. She doesnt nor ever has given a single fuck about you. Don't look to women for validation. Its why you faggots end up cucked.
>>
>>18169281
Well, within a few years we most likely be at separate universities. Also she travels around a bit for family and goes to parties there and gets drunk she says. It really bothers me when she talks about her parties she can't wait to go to in university and how she will get drunk and dance. It has really been on my mind lately too has been really throwing me off by just the thought of her getting off with other guys while there. It has also been making me feel bad about myself... I've never been to a party in my life or even had a drink. I always ask myself am I as fun as those other guys? Does she still enjoy the stuff we do together while im not drinking?
>>
>>18169305

>Don't look to females for validation

I wish this were possible, but you do need their validation.

If you're good with girls:

>other girls will like you, giving you options
>guys will respect you more
>family will respect you more

All of which are necessary for proper social development and overall well-being.

If you are NOT good with girls, all of that falls apart, everyone thinks of you as a lessor being, and you end up depressed with all your potential hindered.

You can get confidence in yourself doing whatever hobby you like that nobody else fucking cares about, but it doesn't compare to having a qt think you're her god.
>>
>>18169356
>she talks about her parties she can't wait to go to in university and how she will get drunk and dance
Who do you think she will be dancing with? Herself? No, she'll be grinding on Chad at some derelict frat house.

I'll level with you, anon. It sounds like you're a good kid in high school and are hanging around a slut. An experience I've had first hand. It sounds to me that she doesn't really care how you feel about her getting drunk at college parties, and honestly, why would she? She probably doesn't see herself dating you long term, and is just telling you how she really feels - she wants to go a little crazy when she gets to college.

Even if this is completely wrong, the separate colleges thing doesn't really work without a lot of trust. I dated a girl who went to a college an hour away from mine, but she didn't drink or go to parties, so I never had to worry.

Anyways, my advice to you is this: Have fun with this girl and have tons of awkward high school sex. Just don't take this relationship too seriously.
>>
>>18168343

>How do i take this?

I'm not sure what you mean. An isolated incident happened at a party and now that the alcohol has worn off there's nothing to discuss, process or review.

You should take it as another insignificant event that came and passed in your life. You shouldn't feel anything.

Texting her the next day was pretty cringey though. Its fine to make out with party rats who cheat on their boyfriends at the slightest whim but those aren't the kind of girls you need to get to know better.

It happened, now its over and it means nothing. I can tell you don't have a lot of experience with women because you're analyzing this way too much.
>>
>>18169392
Thanks alot for that anon. While I don't think she is a slut, I really do appreciate your perspective on this. This has really been on my mind for a while now and I'm glad I had someone to talk to about this.
>>
>>18169405

Yeah, you're right, i'm not very experienced. Just haven't had contact with a girl like that in about a year and that moment at the party made me miss it.
>>
>>18169366
>Im 14 rape my face
>>
>>18168343
Even if she´s perfect and cute and shit, the next fucking party you are no playing the perfect boyfriend and she will take the next guy. Don´t get a fucking disfunctional emtional stable girlfriend
>>
>>18168453

- what does the think about her parents and close family (this includes friends). If she's talking bad about them while taking for granted the fact that they're supportive of her = bail.

- partygirlz = sluts

- does she have a high partnercount?

- is she attracted to bad boys? (see above: did she always manage to get herself into "asshole" hands

- tattoo's, piercings on funny places

- how easily does she give up on sex? If she gives up sex (or anything sexually related) for anything below a serious committed relationship (no ONS, fwb or fling) then she's a slut.

- does she need a reason to do anything? A lot of women like to justify every part of their behaviour so that they don't feel cheap. It's inherent to a lot of dumb/slutty girls.

and as
>>18168465
said
>>
>>18169392
>Derelict frat house
I'll have you know our house just got renovated, thank you very much.
>>
Nah

Ignore her. It's all good. Talk to boyfriend about what happened so he can sort her out if you can
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.