[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i ask a girl that i like to be my gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: missyIdle00.png (907B, 336x624px) Image search: [Google]
missyIdle00.png
907B, 336x624px
How do i ask a girl that i like to be my gf?
>>
Whip it and and ask her if she wants to suck you off on a permanent basis.
>>
Wait for her to approach you. Don't want to seem desperate.
>>
>>18168193
>>18168202
haha really funny guys, but i really want to know is when and how to approach her to ask her to date me
>>
>>18168189

depends on how you know her.
>>
>>18168189
You don't. You hang out with her, you go out with her, and if she enjoys your company as much as you do hers, and if some romantic energy develops, she becomes de facto your gf, without needing talking about labels.
>>
>>18168239

pro tip: you don't.

Disregard females, acquire currency
>>
>>18168271
Pretty well, we're friends and we talk daily

>>18168272
That isn't going to happen that way. Someone needs to make a move first and I want to be me to do it
>>
>>18168288

then what you really do is just invite her to hang out but you start adding romantic undertones to it. be flirty, be touchy, and if she likes it, then ask her to a movie and just start putting your arm around her.
>>
>>18168291
That sounds a Little bit cheesy and long.
I'm already certain that she likes me back (i've ask around some friends what she thinks of me and she has already sent me some signs that she likes me), o just wabtto know how to confess, like how should I ask her to date me
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.