[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rage due to hormones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Berries.jpg (38KB, 700x496px) Image search: [Google]
Berries.jpg
38KB, 700x496px
How do you deal with PMS and that Anger? Like I can't recognize myself. It was planned that my boyfriend and me meet each other at the park today, because the weather is starting to be sunny and we wanted to go outside. So after I put all my makeup on, tried out like 3 different outfits I was ready to go and excited because I haven't seen him since a week too.

So then he texts me, he will be 2 hours late because he has to help his mom (that lives 5 min away) carry something from the basement.

So I just told him that this is a bullshit excuse and I don't get why he won't tell me outright that he doesn't want to come. It wasn't the first time though, like he is literally not able to pick me up from anywhere as promised. Whereas I 100% of the time am already waiting for him outside or at the traintracks when he arrives.

Anyways, I basically told him that this annoys the shit out of me and also his other friends, too. Where he just said "Oh it's a bit early this time?(he knows my cycle)"
I raged, because by now I've ripped up my favorite tights that I was wearing underneath due to anger. And tell him he doesn't need to come and I can enjoy the sun alone and don't need shit like this. He just replied with "hope you have fun.." I thought it was sarcastic, since I was feeling 0% fun. So I just said, "yes I will and maybe at least then I get a date lol."

Where he just reply "well, that on the other hand is some shit, that I dont need"

Did I fuck up this time? I just wanted to make him jealous and aware that I don't always jump when he says so and that I'm fed up with this behavior of always leaving me hanging like this. But did I just push it too far?
I know I'm a bit on the crazy side but something that stupid I haven't dropped yet.
Also my pride doesn't allow me to immediately apologize. Also I kind of want to be a bit more "hard to get". We've been together since almost a year now and I kind of feel like he's getting bored

tl;dr how to cure hysteria / crazy?
>>
>inb4 slut hopping on the next dick

It's literally just so he has that feeling that I'm something worth "chasing" and being after, so he doesn't take me for granted so goddamn much. Even though I told him I'm going anyways, I cried off my makeup, put on a pajama and ask /adv/ for help while choking on eating too much chocolate
>>
>>18168179
Have a chocolate bar and suck his dick. You'll feel much better.
>>
>>18168191
How am I supposed to talk again to him after I dropped this bomb?
Also I am indeed upset over this, and even though I overreacted I have to stand by the point that this is an issue that I kind of want to address.

And I don't want to just come back crawling like how I'm sorry and take it all back etc. Might be childish, but this is some kind of power thing there, and welp how can I say, I kind of want to "win".

;__; I really just want to suck dick though
>>
>>18168201
if you want to 'win', or if you're concerned with "pride" in a relationship, that's disaster.
Straight up disaster.
>>
>>18168179
See your doctor. Some of the excesses of PMS can be controlled with meds (For some, the bc pill helps a lot).
>>
>>18168201
If you want to 'win' you're doing it wrong. Threatening to leave/cheat isn't cool; just fucking apologize
>>
Come be my gf. I will never stand you up and always make you feel wanted. I just don't have a dick
>>
>>18168179
>Did I fuck up this time?
as he knows you're PMSing, a sorry will make things OK again. I know you said it would be hard for you, but the better you learn to swallow your pride, the easier it will get.
>I just wanted to make him jealous
that doesn't work with mature men, instead of jealous we feel disrespected, which takes a chunk out of the relationship for us.
>>18168183
>so he has that feeling that I'm something worth "chasing"
no, your goal should be for him to stay, which you achieve by causing as little irritation as possible.
Chasing only works, if one is better than the other partner, but if you think you are better, your relationship is deemed to fail already.

It would be better if you would respect this guy for calling out your PMS, cudos to him, I have experience, but I'm not yet this good. Also give him respect for grounding your tantrums.

Giving respect causes a positive cycle, because he will come back to you for more.
As every kid knows, you teach dogs and people only with positive feedback, you distance them with punishment.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.