[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unconventionally/weirdly attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I'm dating this girl who out of a lot of angles isn't very attractive, and I can find myself thinking that I want someone who looks different. But there are som angles and some moments where she to me is the most beautiful creature in the entire world and that nothing comes close to matching her looks. When I feel like this I feel like I don't deserve her because she is so beautiful.

Has anyone else experienced the same?
>>
There's a Seinfeld episode about this.
>>
>>18168133
Not OP but what episode, exactly?
>>
>>18168006
I guess you love her, anon.
>>
>>18168174
op here, also interested
>>18168194
I feel like there's something wrong with my appreciation for her because I'm not particulary attracted in the moments where I don't appreciate the way she looks
>>
>>18168204
What exactly is wrong with her face in those moments. Does she have a big nose, strong jaw, huge mouth, thin lips?
>>
>>18168006
Repeating what previous Anon said, you might love her.

My GF is a bit overweight, wrinkly eyes and bad skin. Thought to myself for awhile that I could do a lot better physically, I was just going through the motions. Started having those moments you described, where she was absolutely amazing looking and I got butterflies and struggled over the course of a month to tell her I loved her.
>>
I am currently talking to this girl who isn't the most conventionally attractive but I really enjoy her personality qualities and just way of being. Really want to take this somewhere, so if you don't mind me asking , how did you go about getting a gf. I like hearing about how people got together.

It's a phycological thing where the people you already like become more attractive to you because of familiarity.
>>
Huh, i feel similarly about a guy but not as extreme
>>
>>18168211
I can't decribe it that specifically, just unconventional.
>>18168414
I suppose you're right
>>18168440
we met in a class and went on a teambuilding trip together with the rest of the 40 people in the class. Made out a while into the party, started seeing each other as fuck buddies and slowly realized that we really enjoyed talking to each other. She is amazing
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.