[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend cheated on me with friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: cheating_skets.jpg (37KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
cheating_skets.jpg
37KB, 500x494px
Hi /adv/, /fit/izen here.

Ok so long story short my girlfriend of 2 years went out with our Uni coursemates, got drunk, and kissed one of my 'friends'.

This guy has acted like a friend for ages, supporting me before my girlfriend and I got together and knew how much she meant to me.

Thing is, this isn't the first time something similar has happened. Another night out when I was there, she gave him a peck on the lips. I was ready to kick the shit out of the guy and ended the relationship, but I put the blame on myself for overreacting to what happened. In the end of the day though, they both knew how fuming I was and I made that very clear.

What makes things worse is that the most recent thing happened about a month ago and everyone decided to hide it from me until another friend and coursemate told me what happened. He told me the guy regretted it instantly and when I talked to her she said she doesn't know how it happened but it just did.

I don't care what she says though in my eyes it was not an isolated incident and so I have left her for good now.

Question is, do I beat the living shit out of the guy? In my eyes, he knew what I was like the first time and still decided to repeat it (and significantly worse this time). It is complete disrespect and as far as I'm concerned I have all the cards in my hand. I have said I'd keep what happened quiet for the sake of my ex, and so if I do decide to confront the guy he'd have to admit to what happened to all our mutual friends as well as having to explain to his girlfriend what he did.
>>
God that's fucking hot.

Ask her how he fucked her. greentext that shit.
>>
>>18167843
Dude, holy shit.

Dump the girl, tell everyone what happened, tell your friend's girlfriend.
Stop talking to your friends, too - they're cunts.
>>
Nope not worth it. The legal repercussions could be severe. I'd just dump her ass and never look back. Ignore the faggot and all of involved friends but if he does rub it into your face then don't take shit from him.

Don't invoke it. If he invokes beat his ass softly so there are no bruises on the face.
>>
>>18167843
First of all, HE is not your enemy. He and you have no contract. He owes you no loyalty. He took what was offered him.

SHE owed you loyalty, and so SHE is where you should focus. The question is how big a betrayal this really is and how big your response should be.

And be clear - the biggest your response should be (It might be less) is breaking up with her. Violence of any kind is off the table.
>>
>>18167889

This.

The bro code is for children.
>>
File: 1469838357424.gif (2MB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1469838357424.gif
2MB, 500x365px
>>18167843
Cuck.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.