[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idk anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 121812.jpg (50KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
121812.jpg
50KB, 460x690px
So yeah, long story short I have fallen in love with an arab girl. The thing is I have despised of non whites my entire life, but I cant keep away from her. I cant tell anyone about our relationship as she would for sure disapprove. I am confused with myself, but I really do love her. Feel free to ask any questions as I really need advice. Pic not really related
>>
>>18167814
/pol/ please.

Arabs are the closest thing to whites unless she has some black dna in her.

So, unless your parents hate arabs or you got shot by an arab terrorist, you got no excuse to hate.

Just drop off that pride of yours and try to know her and know if she is into you, but you would become muslim if she is muslim as well.

IMO, if you're alpha you can become a good muslim, but if you're a beta ass wimp that browses /r9k/ you wouldn't even handle her or her family.

This is up to you OP, but no excuse to hate on her, she could be the love of your life.
>>
>>18167831
And why the fuck did I thought I wrote a lot?

I guess I'm going to sleep, god damn it.

But seriously OP, drop that racist shit man, she could be the perfect woman.
Hell, even mothefucking Hitler loved some Arabs for some reason, I don't know.
>>
She is Christian born so that is not an issue. She has told me that she has feelings for me. But it is difficult for me to change views that I have held my whole life
>>
She says that she wants to be with me, but at the same time she says she doesnt want to change who I am.
>>
>>18167814
Do what you like just don't have any disgusting half breeds with her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.