[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming more aesthetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1490677670675.jpg (261KB, 1170x1755px) Image search: [Google]
1490677670675.jpg
261KB, 1170x1755px
How do I get a hairless torso like this guy?

Is it laser hair removal or just regular shaving? Also, is it gay if a non model does this?

Ive got the lifting part covered. Still considering steroids though.
>>
It's called waxing. If you think that's gay, it's because he is.
>>
>>18167657
>waxing
Do you have to do it often? Isnt laser removal much more convenient?
>>
>>18167663
>being this insecure

learn to love yourself. i wish i had facial hair
>>
>>18167698
Who said anything about facial hair?
>>
>>18167650
>Is it laser hair removal or just regular shaving?
Just regular shaving, laser removal is bad for you and it will could permanently remove your chest hair.

>Also, is it gay if a non model does this?
The laser thing? Yeah
Plenty of bodybuilders also shaved their chest hair or at least their belly hair so it's not gay IMO.
>>
>>18167703
But I want to permanently remove hair, my back hair in particular.
>>
>>18167663
You have to do laser removal 6-12 times to remove all the hair completely, depending on the coarseness of your hair, it's painful, and it's a huge area to cover so it'll be VERY expensive.
>>
>>18167719
Sounds fine
>>
>>18167742
Then do some research and get it. If it's worth the time, pain and money to you, who am I to judge?
>>
I would suggest laser hair removal, but get consultations first so you know exactly what areas are covered in your package and if touch up treatments are included or available at a discount. It works best if there is a high contrast between your skin and hair color, and you cannot tan while completing your course of sessions.
It does hurt, but I'd say it is more annoying than painful, and the clinic I went to gave me a topical anesthetic to apply before treatments.
I had 6 sessions for each area and paid about $5000 (girl here--had bikini/legs/underarms done after a male friend had his chest/back done), and some were with a Soprano laser that really did hurt, so I don't know how that would feel on your chest.

Once it is gone though, it's gone for good, so it's a commitment. You can leave some and have the majority lasered if you are uncertain.

Smooth chests are sexy IMO, but some guys have sexy chest hair, too.
>>
>>18167650
>How do I get a hairless torso like this guy?
Wax

>Is it laser hair removal or just regular shaving?
Neither, it's waxing

>Also, is it gay if a non model does this?
Not as gay as this question

>Ive got the lifting part covered. Still considering steroids though.
You wont get his physique without roids, even with 6+ years of natty lifting. You haven't been lifting for very long if you think you can.

None of this matters though because girls prefer guys with natural hair. I shaved my entire body after cutting to emphasise musculature (which it does) and the first comments were often "you look better with your bodyhair"
>>
why would yo do that?

im really hairy and i just got to bear mode jackd

bitches all over me 24/7
>>
BROTIP: You're not supposed to have a ripply-ridges physique 24/7, if at all. Strength is good but the things folks go through to look like a chiseled statue are bad. Golden rule of fitness, do it for yourself.

>inb4 /fit/ roleplayers
>>
>>18167657

>striving to be seen as sex fuck toy to be used by women
>gay

okay pancho
>>
I remember when shaving anything below your neck was considered super gay

my cousin shaved his legs once and my grandpa shouted at him for like half an hour accusing him of being a faggot

this was in the previous century, now being a feminine girly boy is considered normal
>>
Op here again, thanks for the answers..

>>18167872
>and some were with a Soprano laser that really did hurt
It did? What was the difference with the other laser then?

And Im primarily interested in getting rid of my back hair. If I really want a smooth chest I could just shave it, but my back is impossible.

>>18168164
>You wont get his physique without roids,
Yea... Thats why I said I was considering them. Btw I have been natty lifting for 6 years so.

>>18168687
Im very insecure about it, and about myself in general I suppose
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.