[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my sister like each other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1488336755201.gif (266KB, 241x238px) Image search: [Google]
1488336755201.gif
266KB, 241x238px
I don't even know when this started, since we were childs we only played with each other, never with other kids; we went to the same class and sit next to each other, don't get ne wrong, it sounds sickening but we acknowledged each other as truly enjoyable; I had 2 girlfriends and she terribly disliked them, one of them stayed at home at night to sleep and when she came back from her friend's house she freaked out and started crying, we also experimented a bit and she teached me to kiss good. Now with 19 (both) we're moving together for uni (same career, same uni) and when we were going to get to the car she whispered me "You know, I couldn't be happier" and gave me the look. Im sure my parents know she likes me, and I like her too, Im not THAT much affectionate but she knows that. How can I handle this socially ? Should I tell her to use the other last name ? Should I even tell my friends? She seems pretty open because she grabs my hand in public lately
>>
Most people's moral gripes come from a misunderstanding of biology but I doubt they'll listen. If your sister is open to it I'd have one of you use the other parents last name just to avoid it coming up before you and to tell someone close.

Hopefully if you two break up it won't damage your familial relationship
>>
>>18167629
If morality won't stop you, at least stop because it's illegal. There's a reason these laws are in place, it's to protect you from damaging yourselves and society.
>>
File: WINCEST.jpg (28KB, 670x440px) Image search: [Google]
WINCEST.jpg
28KB, 670x440px
>>18167629
>How can I handle this socially ?
You don't shoutout shit about your life in public?
>Should I tell her to use the other last name ?
You can if you're getting arrested for having sex in public or some other crazy shit.
>Should I even tell my friends?
No.

I'm pretty sure she will eventually grow out of this, OP.

BUT if this keeps going on, you stayed together and had sex and want to stay together forever, then I guess you should shut the fuck up about it, say you're single but not interested and don't have a inbred kid with her.

tl;dr don't say shit about your relationship with your sister in public or friends, eventually she might grew out of this and if not, shut the fuck up about it
>>
>>18167629
When you get there you will each find friends in different circles and drift apart.
>>
>Should I tell her to use the other last name ?

No. That would only hurt her. Not immediately perhaps, and she might even agree with you in the beginning, but it'd sort of tone down on one of the connections you two have with each other.

>Should I even tell my friends?

How should we know? What are your friends likely to do upon finding this out? If negatively, then of course you don't tell them.

Also, make God damn sure this is what you want, because you can't really go back to how you once were if you pull away now or at some later point.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.