[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learning to sexy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: monroe.jpg (15KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
monroe.jpg
15KB, 600x350px
Hello /adv/. I'm a femanon that is pretty much devoid of the grace and seduction necessary to be sexy. I'm trying to learn how, but like if I try to dance sexy I just end up being jerky and awkward, and I'm about as seductive as a stone. I'm reasonably in shape, and am flexible and all that, but I just don't have the grace. When I try to be seductive, it just ends up sad, and I get more laughs than I get smiles.

Any ideas on how to get this skill? I was thinking of signing up for a pole dancing class, or something else along those lines, since that's pretty much what that whole class would be about, and maybe it'll teach me how to turn it on. Think this would be helpful? What else can I do to stop being so retarded?
>>
>>18167599
I dunno about you, but I've seen some pretty sexy stones before
>>
File: sexy stone.jpg (266KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sexy stone.jpg
266KB, 1024x768px
>>18167608
Hey man, I don't judge. I'm more aiming for human-sexy rather than stone-sexy though.
>>
If people laugh, it's because you're not attractive enough to pull it off. Become attractive, and you'll naturally become sexy. Squats, heels, dress like a female, get a push-up bra. If you're trying to attract someone, looking good comes first, moving good comes second.
>>
>>18167599
I've done pole dancing and it didn't teach me all that much about being sexy. It's more like training your flexibility and strength and then the moves, and after doing that for quite some time you manage the coreographies. I think I'd rather suggest you do jazz-dance, it's less about the fitness and more about the sexiness. It's also easier to do without years of training.
Unless you're really fit already, then try pole dancing.

Or just try to remember to walk up straight, don't do any extreme moves while dancing, watch what others do and you shouldn't be able to fail too hard.

Sincerely sexy femanon
>>
>>18167599
What the 3rd post anon said + you can look sexy normally with certain clothes as well if it's for your man only.

But if it's just to look sexy in public, I wouldn't reccomend you that since there could be some THRISTY guys here and there and you could get hurt really bad.
So instead of being sexy in public, you could be a nice and decent good cutie and eventually have a good man as good as you, femanon-chan.
>>
>>18167599
I feel that taking proper/traditional dancing classes would serve you better.
>>
>>18167599
I'm confused why you feel the need to do this. You don't need to be graceful to be sexy. You just need to be sexy to be sexy.

Are you really under the impression that being clumsy turns guys off of otherwise attractive girls? You don't need to be able to dance like a stripper unless you're actually a stripper, and you don't need to be able to walk like a runway model (euchh) to get guys, ever.

If you want to learn to dance or whatever because you think dancing looks fun on its own merits, then go nuts, but if you just want to attract guys, then I suggest spending the time on 1) improving any aspects of your appearance (weight, makeup, whatever) that you're dissatisfied with and 2) working on your conversational skills so you can hold a cute, lighthearted, flirty conversation. Being fun to hang out with really does go a long way.

Attracting guys is really not that difficult, dude. Protip: don't EVER take advice on it from anybody who's not a guy.
>>
>>18167599
Teasing your target is a good start. Like a carrot on the stick type deal. You're the carrot, you just have to figure out how to tie yourself to the end of a stick. Sexy is an art of perception so just being yourself and wearing whatever type of makeup that defines what you consider complimentary to your features, is an automation to being a sexy person.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.