[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aspie, can any normies help me out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Teeth Doggo.png (84KB, 291x294px) Image search: [Google]
Teeth Doggo.png
84KB, 291x294px
Okay, so I know I'm over thinking this but here it goes.

So I'm going to a new church and I want to go to their young adults group this week. On their facebook page they have the address/date/time this week's meeting is. Would it be weird to just show up? I don't know any of these people. Should I message the group over facebook and ask them if I can come? Or should I tell them that I'm coming? How would I say either of those things without looking either like a pussy or rude? They also have an email, would it be better to send them an email?
>>
>>18167574
email 'em my nigga, its the least confrontational method. if they dont respond via email, try facebook.
>>
>>18167574
Yeah dude, just send them an email. But don't think there's anything wrong with just showing up. If you feel weird about just showing up, go really early and wait for the first person who shows up. That person is probably the coordinator, just introduce yourself and let them know you're interested. It's a church, as if they're going to give you a cold shoulder.
>>
>>18167574

If it's on Facebook can't you just click the Going button or post on the fb page? But honestly these church things are open to everyone, it's not weird to just show up. Just talk to people and try not to get too paranoid that you don't know anyone there. It's really not a big deal.
>>
>>18167574
Email if you want to.

I've just shown up to a random bible study in the past and introduced myself up entering to who ever i saw first and they directed me to the person in charge. Not a huge issue.

Good luck at the new church!
>>
>>18167580
>>18167588

Do I ask if I can come (and presumably pretend I didn't see the date/time/address on the facebook page) or do I politely tell them that I am coming? I'm thinking number one but I'd still like a second opinion. Advice on phrasing it would also be nice

>>18167590

They don't have an event thing so that isn't really an option its just a facebook page with a post saying when it is. Also its a church event obviously but its at someones house.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.