[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fail at everything I try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: firefox_2017-02-21_19-22-04.png (480KB, 493x390px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-02-21_19-22-04.png
480KB, 493x390px
I feel like everything I try I fail at.

> Failed web developer
> Failed Game Designer
> Failed PC builder
> Failed at life in general
> Failed at programming
> Failed at school
> Failed at a relationship

The list of my failures goes on. How do you get out of the cycle of constant failure. I'm at the point where I just want to give up.

Pic unrelated
>>
have you tried anal?
>>
>PC Builder
>adult legos

Explain.
>>
>>18167521
OP Here. Used to do that as my job. Twice, but I was considered too slow because I wasn't getting PC's built within 5 mins. (Litterally)
>>
>>18167526
What, 10/hr at some shitty retail store? Who cares?

Less common recently, but people that do this independently do alright.
>>
>>18167541
They weren't retail stores. They were online shops via amazon etc.

Also they weren't 10 hour days they were about 8 hours.
>>
OP you cant have a defeatist attitude. I know life isn't easy, but you need to keep things in perspective. You gotta be positive, but more importantly honest with yourself and ask why things aren't working out for you.

I used to think the world was pissing me off on purpose, but I realized it was me that was the problem.

Focus on one area of your life and work on it till your happy with the results, then another. Things will get better.
>>
>>18167501
Then what the fuck do you like/are interested, OP? You didn't said something that you could be interested?

If nothing interests you, you definitely have depression so go to a psych and tell him about your problems.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.