[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating in the workplace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1490414048594_1.jpg (353KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490414048594_1.jpg
353KB, 1920x1080px
>work ~90hrs a week because I'm depressed and have nothing better to do with my time.
>Ex was crazy but is on her second bf since we split less than a year ago.
>Ive been 1000x happier in her absence, but I'm still alone with a handful of friends who are all in relationships
>Thought I had something going with my female friends bestie, they all pushed for it but ultimately she "just wanted to focus on herself"
>A few really hot nursing students at my job,catch them looking at me from time to time but I don't have a reason to talk to them

I've had absolutely no luck online, and I'm starting to lose hope. Everybody keeps telling me you'll find the right one, just be patient" but every ounce of logic suggests that the longer you wait, the smaller your chances because the good ones are all taken or have kids/ambitions that don't involve relationships.

I really wanna go out of my way to talk to one of these students (or all of them) but I feel like it'd just be another discouraging waste of time. How do I get around this? And is it even worth it?
>>
Bumping then goin to bed
>>
>>18167481
If you're working 90 hours a week, you don't have time to date
>>
>>18167528
I can cut it down to 40 if I chose to, money isn't really an issue at this point. I do it because I have nothing else to do, if I had a woman I'd make time for her, but considering a good 20hrs of that 90 is around these nursing students, I could date and work at the same time.

My issue is figuring how to approach them in a work appropriate way that will get the point across. I don't wanna say anything that'll make them feel harassed or uncomfortable in the workplace, but I definitely wanna let them know what page I'm on
>>
>>18167481
How does your employer feel about you working 90 hours a week? Christ.
>>
>>18167544
Still getting pay raises, so it can't be that big of an issue. Current salary is 1.8x what it was a year ago.

But anyways...Can somebody answer my question? Lol
>>
Met my gf at work about 2 years ago. It was a choice between her who I didn't know at all and a younger gymnastics instructor I had known a little about through mutual friends and a few gigs where we played in a band together. Took 7 months to befriend and get to know my coworker a bit before deciding to ask her out and we've been together since. Everyone I sought advice from told me to go with the gymnast to avoid a workplace relationship, except for one wise anon on /b/, but they also said I should have just fucked both and moved on which would have caused the issues I managed to avoid.

My advice is get to know a few of them first then take it slow with your choice. You'll avoid the workplace relationship problems while vetting out crazy at the same time. The gymnast has been through 6 guys in this time and had been known for hosting parties at her place. I'd have never known she had issues had I just jumped in like I was planning
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.