[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual assult help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1490461519341.jpg (86KB, 1436x1278px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490461519341.jpg
86KB, 1436x1278px
I was raped in july of 2015. Since then me and my husband have had our ups and downs. My report was never finished by the police officer and I can only assume becuase of that, the states attorney dropped the case.

The rapist let's call him jim.
I have recently found out that jim is being accused of raping another girl.
Since finding this information out, I've reached out and talked to her.

She said that there are atleast 4 others jim raped.

I never got justice I learned to live my life without it.

My husband however can't sleep knowing this information. He's trying to reach out and get information about these four other girls in hopes that they can also come forward and possibly get jim on a list that he's dangerous. My husband and I have been brought back into this. The justice system failed me and now there is someone else who has to go through this.

How and what can we do.?
>>
>>18167371
>My report was never finished by the police officer
why
>>
Not sure rumor had it his nephew was in a sexual assult case and he was bias to the situation
>>
where do you live?
I have no future so I can do anything and go to jail.
>>
>>18167465
but he has to be a legit rapist, upload some files and docs about him in a pastebin with legitimate evidence
>>
>>18167371
The thing that makes it hard to prosecute rape is that, even if there are multiple accusers, the claims of other accusers can't be admitted as evidence in a trial. There are reasons for this rule, because the justice system aims to protect rights by treating each case separately, but sometimes laws that have perfectly sensible rationalizations can conflict with common sense (like, duh if several people independently accuse somebody of rape, that person is probably a rapist).

Then, there's the fact that, with rape, you have to prove not only that the act of sex occurred, but that it was non-consensual. Compare that with, say, assault. You just have to prove that the person hit you. The defense won't go, "yeah, but my client says that you ASKED him to hit you." Or theft. You report something stolen and they find it in somebody else's trunk, the court won't go, "yeah, but how do we know that you didn't gift it to him and then change your mind?"

Of course, this law, too, is based on the principle of reasonable doubt, which is integral to the justice system. It's a tricky situation, you can't really get rid of that and protect civil rights, even though it provides for a lot of false negatives.

The main problems with rape don't even happen in the courtroom, though. Lots of reforms have been made to benefit rape victims. The main problems occur with law enforcement because of bad training and lack of resources. The filter that keeps rape victims from getting justice occurs before a foot is set in the courtroom, and most cases will never go to court because of shit cops. I think that a lot of the rape reform talk has centered too much on the courts, when the courts are actually pretty good about this issue these days. It's the cops that are fucking it up.
>>
>>18167386
>he was bias to the situation
You mean biased, but even so, what does that statement even mean?
>>
>>18167371
The statute of limitations is not up. But evidence may be minimal at this point if you never got the report finished.
>>
>>18167371

Go back to the cops and demand they re-open your case and follow it through. Give them the new information.
>>
>>18167371
Why? Could it be the police officer knew what you were saying was bullshit? How do you know Jim? Why were you hanging out with Jim?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.