[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just curious, what do you all think: Is being fit but tiny and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: a81c5163f9956ac2f951bd6f2e9537f2.jpg (275KB, 1000x1535px) Image search: [Google]
a81c5163f9956ac2f951bd6f2e9537f2.jpg
275KB, 1000x1535px
Just curious, what do you all think:

Is being fit but tiny and lean (pic related, featherweight fighter) better, or is being big and fit but not lean better?
>>
>>18167272
It's always better to be bigger in the evolutionary view, but you gotta rock with what life gave ya. I'm tiny but im thankfully blessed down where it matters. Make bitches scream and cream, but i do gotta work harder to attract them. Win some lose some.
>>
If anyone wants to know some context as to why I'm asking: I used to be a bit husky, but got really skinny in college. I've started lifting (been 6-7 months) but putting on weight is tough now, and smoking cigs doesn't help.

I just want to know if I should be happy enough being pretty strong and lean, in case I never do gain much more muscle. I enjoy the exercise, so there is that, but I want some of the visual aesthetic too.
>>
>>18167286
That's true, you can't change yourself, only make improvements.

Inb4 I meant tiny as skinnyfit, not short :p
>>
This guy is not featherweight bro. He's middle weight, that means he weights 84kg in the weighting day, and is pushing somewhere between 95 and 100kg in this pic
>>
What is best is probably determined by your baseline. If you're of the mediterranean stock like me (75%), your genetics are oriented towards leanness. Nords have an easier time putting on solid mass. And if you stick to the women of your race, they will be more attracted to it because they have evolutionarily selected for it or have been forced to because it was the phenotype of ideal mates.
>>
>>18167302
I see where you are getting at, but personally I believe it's better to divide things into meso/iso/exomorphs
>>
>>18167294
Ohhhh. Well in that case, just build a bit more muscles in the arms and shoulder than the guy in the op. Legs optionally. Moderation is best between skinny/crazy muscular. Its aesthetically attractive and being stronger is always valid. Definitely go for the best your body can offer without sacrificing flexibility
>>
>>18167272
That's Chris Weidman, probably walks around at 200.
>>
>>18167346
Nahhh, he is 185 or so. That was a bad example for featherweight haha
>>
>>18167346
Also, probably should've put a picture of mcgregor up, as I'm trying to hit 150-155
>>
>>18167272
Neither is better. What's better is whatever you prefer, unless you're planning on going out into the woods to fend for yourself and live like an animal. Find a goal and work towards achieving it, no one is going to be able to answer this question for you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.