[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Seeker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: seppuku.jpg (71KB, 620x369px) Image search: [Google]
seppuku.jpg
71KB, 620x369px
I'm an Army veteran. Honorable discharge. No combat experience. In my mid 30's.

I have a multi-facet medical issue that the VA doctors will acknowledge in person, but apparently will not create a medical record for outside their own specialty. It's an issue I've been pursuing for over a decade.

I was advised by a VA employee (who asked not to be quoted) that I should get Social Security to validate my compound issue, at which point they can use that as evidence to support my claim.

I just finished a Social Security hearing. My claim was rejected for lack of evidence. Specifically I need medical confirmation of my compound issue.

So I'm stuck in a catch 22.

I haven't worked in 4 years. I've lived off 40% service connection and my fiancee since then.

None of what follows will come to pass if my Social Security appeal works out. If it doesn't I will likely lose my housing, car, fiancee, and dog.

So here are my 2 plans if it doesn't work out. I'd like advice on how to achieve them should the need arise. "Don't do it" isn't what I'm looking for. This being 4chan, I'll add that "Do it" isn't either.

(Continued)
>>
File: slayer2.jpg (135KB, 434x458px) Image search: [Google]
slayer2.jpg
135KB, 434x458px
Option 1:

A. Apply for every credit card I can and max them out (won't be much).

B. Sell everything I own.

C. Buy a 1 way plane ticket to someplace I can stage entry into Syria from.

D. Spend every remaining penny on freely available drones with video cameras.

E. Hook up with a group the US Government is cool with, inside or outside the country. The US Government remains my master even if I've been spurned by it.

F. Ask the local commander to place me in the most dangerous location that makes sense. Use the drones for surveillance against ISIS before it collapses.

G. Repeat option F until heroically dead or the war ends.

H. If still alive, find another war in another land.

For this I need general advice, contact info for groups I can join, maybe buddies to come with me, and maybe someone to upload my videos for more general distribution.
>>
File: dav.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dav.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
"Option 2" is a bit more extreme so I'll briefly explain. No BAAAWWW, no sob story, just facts as I see them.

A. The US Government is my master. I worked for it repeatedly after the Army and have pledged my allegiance to it multiple times. At one point I had a TS-SCI security clearance.

B. They will no longer employ me. My disability makes me more or less unemployable, so this applies to public sector civilian jobs as well as the military. I am a Ronin.

C. I am disgraced by this SS ruling and the VAs refusal to properly treat or compensate me. So in a left handed way they have called me a liar, and since they took my opiates away saying my pain didn't justify them they have also called me a "Coward". Again, it is my master who accuses me.

Other Veterans are suffering the same thing. I cannot think of another way to make a statement to help them.

Any guess what option #2 is?
>>
File: dbf.jpg (69KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
dbf.jpg
69KB, 500x628px
Option 2:

A. Buy a new-style Digi set of BDUs. Get tproper name tags and unit patch.

B. Have my K-Bar sharpened to a razor edge.

C. Find a Kaishuku. Preferably a former officer or fellow NCO.

D. Disembowel myself in the early morning hours, before much security arrives, on the steps of my nearest Federal Building.

For this I need general advice and a (likely remote controlled) Kaishuku, and again, a separate person to explain the matter after the fact to the press.

More on the Kaishuku when (Continued)
>>
option 1 is the better of them, but still shit, since you'll end up fighting with terrorists instead of the real government of syria, namely Assad.

I'd add option 3 and 4.

3: Go as a volunteer worker to Ebola ridden areas in africa,
4: Join a catholic or orthodox monastery.
>>
File: waterskis.jpg (21KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
waterskis.jpg
21KB, 236x236px
I very specifically don't want anyone going to jail for helping me. As such I'm not asking anyone to stand over me with a sword lest I be unable to complete the act.

I'm thinking I can apply a tiny explosive to the area of my carotid artery with tape or, if needed, inside it with a catheter. I can apply it myself as I was trained as a combat lifesaver. This will be wifi enabled (phone hotspot), and controlled by a remote person. My kaishuku. Ideally it would leave a crater in my neck bigger than a golf ball but smaller than a baseball.

For this I would take, but likely do not need, /adv/ on the technical side of this.

My kaishuku will be anonymous and will thus suffer no consequences beyond their own emotional reaction.

I'll also need a spokesperson who will be less complicit, but may be arrested as an accessory after the fact. I doubt a jury will convict you. I'll be videotaping the proceedings with a pair of drones and uploading it.

OK... so... advice or volunteers? I'll provide anonymous contact info if so.
>>
>>18167368
Nobody wants to help to murder a delusional person.

Do one of the other 3 options outlined by you and us.
>>
>>18167375
You may not like my suggestion, but how does it make me delusional?

Yeah... I'd be committed for it if I failed, but it's an act of civil disobedience in service to my country. It's roughly equally horrific to Buddhists setting themselves on fire and with a similar objective.

Another soldier or marine will understand.
>>
>>18167356
3 has merit, or something like it.

Unfortunately my disabilities would be a liability to any group I was with. I'm as likely to become a casualty and further tax the resources of the agency I was trying to help. The joy of my #1 as opposed to this is that, worst case scenario, my death deprives a unit of intelligence they expected but would not have had without me. I can't have anyone else rely on me that doesn't also want to die.

#4 doesn't work because it serves no purpose.

I have a similar idea to #3 but it requires resources I don't have and wouldn't ask anyone else to waste.
>>
>>18167375

Also... it wouldn't be murder. It wouldn't even be assisted suicide. I'd already be dead- I know I can complete the first cut, at which point there isn't anything anyone could do to save me. It would be a mercy kill... which carries no moral culpability to a soldier unless their religion so demands.
>>
People from the military are fucking weird
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.