[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What I will do for love.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (16KB, 469x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 469x313px
Please, I am desperate for reassurance. Has anybody had experience with their family not liking a partner? I mean not just thinking they are a bit off, like absolutely hating and refusing to condone the relationship, and pushing you to end it. Can it ever be ok? Has anyone ever had to push their own family away because they chose to stick with a partner? Please, this is tearing me apart. Be honest, be brutal, be inspiring.
>>
>>18167242
Bump.
>>
Have you asked your family why they are opposed the him/her? What about close friends, how do they feel? There is usually always a reason.
>>
>>18167320
Yes, my family thinks he is emotionally abusing me, taking me for granted, brainwashing me. But I can honestly say that is not the case. They never even took the time to get to know him. I will provide a bit of back story; I am female, 21 years of age, I have a secure job which I love and doesn't pay too badly at all, and I have a number of mental illnesses which play a huge role.
>>
>>18167427
Why do they think he's emotionally abusing you?
>>
>>18167461
Because I am very unhealthy at the moment so they automatically assume he is causing my deterioration.
>>
File: 1490576415513.jpg (26KB, 720x672px) Image search: [Google]
1490576415513.jpg
26KB, 720x672px
>>18167427
Listen to your parents broz they are usually right. Had the same, once my parents noticed how do I act and what my relationship with my ex did to me, they were repeatedly telling me to quit thia relation. I was so crazy about her, that I could not accept this idea of leaving her. At some point she broke up with me, telling me there is too bog characters difference between us... I was devastated... I still somete miss her, however I can see I am more calm, confident, less self-pity and worried about many stuff. So listen to your parenta they know what is good for you.
>>
>>18167794
But I love him so much and I truly am better with him, it fucks me so bad that nobody sees.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.