[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been texting a girl I met a week or so ago and things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: adv picture.png (147KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
adv picture.png
147KB, 640x1136px
I have been texting a girl I met a week or so ago and things seemed to be going well, until I said this. I sent this last message last night when we were talking around 1:00AM and then she stopped replying. It's well into the next day so I am sure she has seen it. Did I scare her off? I don't feel like what I said was that bad, it's not like I told her some vulgar shit.
>>
>>18166983
its not bad
it just means she isnt interested and is too embarrassed to reply

dont go sending any other texts unless she replies tho itll make it worse for you
>>
>>18166983
its too long.
my best texting results are just short minimalistic crap i come up in 5 seconds.
>>
that was cheesy as hell man. She's probably showing it to her friends and laughing.

>lolol look what anon sent me
>lololol! smooooth
>>
actually not even bad OP, you could have done without all the preamble bullshit and pretty much said just the last line and been golden.
>>
>>18166992
She seemed kinda into me though when we met, she kept offering me sips of her energy drink for chaser when we were taking shots. I didn't even ask. Plus that same night, my drunk female friend saw us talking before she was leaving and told her in a playful way, "be good to him or I will beat you up" or something of that nature. And she smiled and said "ok, I wont" and went along with it and stuff. We talked most of the night but I left cuz I got too blackout drunk. got her number from a friend and she wasnt freaked out by it and said she had fun talking to me that night.
>>
You're fine man, better you tried (not a bad thing to say imo) then been a beta and not said shit.

Do not text her unless she replies tho ok?
>>
>>18166992
Agreed. Been there said that shit before, usually a sign of a strike out. Not your fault really, the joke was decent and you tested the waters. All you can do is wait..
>>
>>18166983
that sounds really creepy dude
i think you came off too strong if shes still talking about pillows
>>
So some say, its fine, some say its lame/creepy. I am back to square one. I guess I will just wait...
>>
>>18167029
OP, it's fine. Not even close to creepy. As I mentioned, you tested the water and it's cold. As the other dude said, at least you didn't pull some beta shit, 3 day long conversation about nothing and said something flirty. It's a female, most of the time they don't know what the fuck they want and are in the moment. You hit them with a comment like that and it can be a 50/50 situation. Don't worry so much about it. In the mean time, preoccupy yourself and pretend you never texted her.
>>
>>18167049
Yeah, I mean I decided to take a chance with this one. In the past, I always did that lame strung out conversation that never went anywhere bullshit, and wanted this time to be different. Guess it didn't turn out like I'd hoped. Sucks cuz she's cute as hell and into a lot of the same shit I am.
>>
>>18167059
Well, I think it's safe to say most of us have had those pointless conversations with no end or meaning with plenty of females. If you don't take risks like you did, there isn't a reaction that will come out of just chatting up. Maybe a friendship, but that's it. It's just water under the bridge. She's one girl out of hundreds you'll talk to and situations like this are inevitable. I've experienced it a lot. The only way to have better success is to meet another one like her and try again. If you want to score a goal you have to keep shooting.
>>
Wondering if she replies. Maybe she's busy?
>>
>>18167069
Maybe she's not interested, if she won't text you back after all that you wrote, just wait or don't text her anymore.
When she text you back, talking about you not texting her back after "n" amount of time, just say that you were busy / had to take care of important things in your schedule.
>>
So should I not even say anything tomorrow or in a few days? I mean like, just starting a new conversation acting like nothing happened?
>>
>>18167124
if she doesnt reply dont texr
>>
ok, I won't text until she does. Have any of you had success with this method?
>>
I'd say she's not interested. When something similar happened to me I just had no idea how to reject the guy so I didn't answer anything. If she seemed interested maybe she just didn't know what to say.
>>
set a fire in her garden to represent your burning desire to lay next to her
>>
>>18167141
Yup, just wait about 3 weeks and try to set up a date out of nowhere, be bold and maybe ( 75% chance ) you will get the date.
It can be kind of a gay date like, you grabbing a few beers or drinks in a cooler and going to a park or lake with her at late at night ( 8/9 pm)
Don't mention the messages and just do a fun conversation with her, when the alcohol get's in your system you'll feel relaxed and things will flow easier.
>>
>>18167183
less is more:
set the date, and talk on the date .
You'll have enough time to talk in person
>>
>>18167178
If she just didn't know what to say, do you think she would reply later on, starting a new conversation like this message never happened?
>>
>>18167183
I will try that in 3 weeks. thanks for the advice
>>
>>18167192
Nope, don't start a new conversation, she will think you are needy and crap like that.
Im the guy from:
>>18167183
>>18167188
Set up the date out of nowhere, what day of the week, schedule.
. be specific and brief, ask her about what beer ( or those queer mini-vodka flavored shit) she likes. pick her up and go to the date.
Be specific and brief on the messages, talk on the car and on the date.
>>
>>18167284
I'll try it. I'm just so sick of striking out. Why do women just completely write someone off for saying one thing? So annoying. I know i am not perfect but neither are they.
>>
>>18167312
Because they have dozens of more options than you do. It means nothing if they lose one.
>>
>>18167323
True. I fucking scoff when I see a girl bitching about dating. Especially when they are attractive.
>>
Let her respond when she wants to.
>>
>>18167022
If shes interested it doesnt sound creepy. If shes not - fuck her.
>>
>>18166983
Jesus Christ that is some serious cringe at the end
>>
keep her engaged with questions or lulz
grills like lulz
>>
>>18167002
I'd do this
It's really cringy
>>
Send her 10 more cheesy lines just to be sure.
>>
that was pretty smooth
if she was interested it will do good
if she wasnt, then you were wasting your time anyway

good on you anon
you didnt scare her away, you shot and possibly missed
you cant hit without shooting
>>
File: goddammitanon.png (112KB, 826x830px) Image search: [Google]
goddammitanon.png
112KB, 826x830px
>>18166983
>For a week

>It's another anon is about to get cucked episode

God fucking dammit stop doing this
>>
>>18167818
that's actually good advice
>>
>that fucking paragraph

You need to be short and to the point with women over text. Two sentences at best, Charles dickens.
>>
Girls are weird and get turned off by the randomest shit. You didn't do anything wrong OP so if she curves you based on that, it wasn't gonna happen anyway
>>
>>18167818
top kek
i was talking with girls for months before they became my gfs
maybe your pua is full of shit and only good for picking up dumb bimbos?
>>
What do any of you women reading this feel about it? Too cringey?
>>
She's probably not interested. You did the right thing by being forwards with her and that wasn't too autistic.

Go get more numbers and keep trying.
>>
>>18168036
Google Corey Wayne
Google Corey Wayne
Google Corey Wayne
>>
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLLLOOLOLOLOLOLLOL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAHAHH AHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18168036
>Letting a girl just talk to you for months until you get to be with her
Under the idea that you were trying to make them yours and weren't fucking around from the get go, which is the context of that,that's actually pretty fucking sad. It's bad you can even admit you let them waste that much of your time.
>>
>>18166983
It's honestly not that bad, OP.

A little heavy handed, but whatever. When someone is into you, the corny shit sounds awesome. If she's not feeling it, you move on and don't beat yourself up.
>>
File: IMG_20170328_143952.jpg (441KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170328_143952.jpg
441KB, 1440x2560px
>>18166983

You're sending girly texts. God i miss when it my crush last year would send me super cute, hyper texts like you
>>
File: IMG_20170328_144055.jpg (219KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170328_144055.jpg
219KB, 1440x2560px
>>18168984

Compare that to the chick i'm talking to now. I wish i had a hyper qt again. Just kill me ;-;
>>
>>18167029
It shows interest. It's definitely not smooth though. Think James Bond ffs.
>>
>>18168138
Yeah, I think people who have never had boyfriends before would like it though.

I'd abort mission. It's like the fun part is over when you know he's that into you. You want to know but you don't want to actually know.
>>
>>18168138
I think it's fine. She probably just isn't interested. It's not like if you had said just the right thing she would be, either, she either is or isn't. Don't take it personally. Attraction is random!
>>
File: qtpi.jpg (107KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
qtpi.jpg
107KB, 300x500px
A-atleast she liked mine. She said she liked math so it was the only reason I sent it.
>>
Lol at all these replies saying this wasn't creepy. He's texting like he hasn't seen a vagina in five years.

Coming to 4chan to ask if something is creepy is like going to a fat convention and asking fatties if they think you're too big.
>>
Honestly OP? What you said wasn't the best line ever, but I think it was cute and endearing. You put something on the line, and that is commendable.

If someone is going to straight not reply to you, they don't care about you. And if they don't care, fuck 'em. If someone messaged something like this to me, I would put every effort I had into not making them feel like shit, and nothing can make someone feel more like shit than literally not responding. And don't give me the whole "oh I couldn't think of what to say" bullshit. It's not hard to think of something to say. It's really not. You just have poor people skills and like to pretend you don't by being a cunt. Look at it this way, she showed neglect towards your feelings already. Personally, that's a huge red flag for me. These kinds of people aren't capable of decent relationships.

If someone is going to judge you for that, fuck 'em. They're shitty people.
>>
Honestly the only time I text girls I'm interested in is to figure out a time we're hanging out. Conversations are a lot more fun and nuanced when body language comes into play and if you're just a dinging followed by text on her screen she's going to get bored fast.
>>
>>18169816

This this this

Texting at 1 am? Wtf OP? You're being her emotional tampon.

Texting is for SETTING DATES. If you like a girl, ask her out, then stop texting her. Meet her at a definite time and place. Don't even text her to confirm the date, that's weak, just show up.

Then have a great date, kiss her goodnight or hookup, then wait for her to get back to you. If you did well on the date, she'll text you within 3 days 99% of the time. That text means "I want to see you again, I had fun." Which means it's your signal to make another move, set another date.

So set the next date and repeat the process. Avoid texting, it does nothing to build sexual attraction. The more you text, the less interested they become. The longer you don't make a move, the lower a girls interest level drops. I'm surprised she gave you this much of a chance, you may have blew it.

A lot of guys on here have no clue how to text properly. They think girls will date them if they chit chat with them for hours on the phone. Nope, you're already knee deep in the friend zone.
>>
A good way of testing the waters would've been to leave the st Patrick's part out and see if she followed through oon the cute girl thing: leaving people an exit door is always better if you're considering keeping them as a friend even if they're not interested.
Here its either
a) she likes you and it works or
b) she doesn't and it's awkward and she has to work the conversation back
when it should be
a) she likes you and she works with you on that suggestion you made (ie. "any cute girl wink wink" or whatever)
b) she doesn't and the conversation is driven back to pillows
Like chess don't just think of your best move, think of what options you give to the person in front of you

As far as anything goes, what you said bad or even particularly creepy.
I don't think I'd outright laugh like
>>18167687
>>18167002
probably just tell my friends "hey you know anon was interested" "yeah?"
it's cheesy but not making-fun-of-tier
>>
>>18169844
This mentality is awful and inhumane as fuck.

If you're an interesting enough person, you don't have to play into these stupid games. I talk to women like I talk to my male friends and let them decide if they like me as a person and not the game I'm playing.

If you treat women as human beings, you'll find someone willing to treat you as a human being. If you treat women as something to be gamed, they're going to just game you back.
>>
>>18169875
Dudes don't text other dudes at 1:00 AM, at least not sober.
>>
>>18169875
>If you treat women as something to be gamed, they're going to just game you back.
That's the point. A lot of anons here just idolize hooking up. This is 'advice' for catching stacy.
>>
>>18169904
>"emotional estrangement and loneliness is MANLY!!"
>proceeds to complain about male suicide rates and fathers not getting custody
I see you anon
>>
>>18169904
I'm sorry for you Anon. Having a friend you can chat with about anything at random times of the day is nice.
>>
>>18169928
>>18169933
Enlightened numales spotted.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.