[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Working class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Chimbo.png (20KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Chimbo.png
20KB, 819x460px
How can I get a job when nobody will hire me or call me back after an interview?
>>
Stop being an autistic sperg during interviews
>>
>>18166782
Can confirm this.
You MUST make a script to answer at least 10 obvious fucking questions, rehearse until you aren't a stuttering, shaky mess, dress properly, and bullshit your way in with as much confidence as possible.

Fake the fuck outta yourself until you ARE Chad Sextington...for those few precious moments.

TL:DR, it's true, go big or go home, holmes.
>>
Do you have a good resume?
Are you lacking a college degree/work experience?
>>
>>18166831
Obviously since he get the interviews in the first place. He loses it there because he's a creeper
>>
>>18166795
any script suggestions?
i always freeze up when they ask how would i handle x situation
>>
Excuse my autism, how do I get a job at a fast food restaurant or a grocery store or something?

I have no prior experience with this shit so please bear with me.
>>
>>18166839
I mean, you CAN use google, but whatever.

>What are your strengths
list strengths, or just skip if you feel you have none
>what are your weaknesses
>state a weakness IN A POSITIVE LIGHT
This is important. For example "I pay close attention to detail, so I tend to work a little slower while I'm trying to wash a dish" or some shit. Otherwise, like before leave blank.
>Why do you want to work here?
Pretend to show fucking interest in the place, such as how beautiful the atmosphere is (this applied to my job only, I assume you're going to work at Chipotle or god forbid, Hot Topic). In any case, go everywhere EXCEPT mentioning that you need a job regardless.
>Tell me about yourself
Now, you NEED google to do this correctly. You must use at MOST 30 seconds of time to introduce yourself and leave a good first impression.
>Any questions?
You MUST ask a question at the end of that or else you'll still show no interest in the place.

It took me several weeks to get this shit down because I'm a genuine sperglord (who's shedding his shell thanks to his new coworkers).

Point is it would really, really help if you use research and find a family member to practice on. There HAS to be someone in your life who's at least experienced in the art of bullshitting interviews. I got lucky and had at least 5 people to practice on as I was climbing from here to there in terms of jobs.
>>
>>18166866
You apply on their website.
>>
>>18166868
Wait, shit I can't edit.
>GENUINELY show fucking interest in the place
Pretending is fine as well, but do realize that you MUST keep the facade up until it becomes real.

In my case, the atmosphere is genuinely serene for my job, hence why I HAD to have it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.