[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I bail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: aguirre.jpg (248KB, 1189x663px) Image search: [Google]
aguirre.jpg
248KB, 1189x663px
Advice time, friends. I started seeing this girl and it seems like we're headed toward being in a serious relationship, but she has the following going on: Her """ex""" of 6 months had a """""""mental breakdown"""""" and is """""""""bipolar""""""""" and so he has to stay with her for a few months because essentially no one else in his life wants to deal with him. OK, maybe he's a good dude and she's just trying to be compassionate.

She assures me there's nothing going on between them any more and he's 'looking for his own place', but today I went to her crib for the first time and this fucking guy was there. He'd trashed her entire house basically, with his laundry and guitars and shit literally everywhere in the house, dishes all over the place, and was just waking up at 11am on a monday to hit a bong and play guitar. While listening to bullshit techno music. The entire time I'm there he's knocking on her door and telling us he wants to 'hang out' and he's been wanting to spend time with her (she'd slept at my place a few nights in a row). So we spent probably 20 minutes talking with this guy, and literally the whole time he spends talking about himself, his delusions, how he feels, how he wanted to make things weird for me and how I'm just there so that she'll realize he wants to be with him.

Yeah, what the fuck? I thought this had potential, but it's still early enough to where I can safely bail (only issue being I work with her but w/e). So, bail?
>>
If I were you I'd tell him to hit the road and leave my girl alone asap,, he sounds like a bum
>>
That's really disrespectful to you. I'm surprised you put up with that?
>>
>>18166702

Do you have any info on how long he's staying there, or if he's got a job or place of his own?
>>
>>18166702
she has issues. he is her little broken duckling. she wants to nurse him back to health. tell her its him or you, and then dump her after she refuses to break it off with him (which she will)

dont be a fucking ornament.
>>
>>18166737
I mean yeah but it's not really my place, I've known her for like 3 weeks

>>18166739
It was weird, but not exactly confrontational. It was more like he was trying to be casual and joke around and that was as close as he could get

>>18166740
He's been there 2 months I think? No job, kicked out of his last place, and his big "accomplishment" for the day was sending a resume to a craigslist ad. He's supposed to leave by the end of April, but if he found a job/place by then I'd be shocked. She says she'd call his mom if he's not out, but I doubt it and I doubt his mom would give a shit.
>>
>>18166745
Yeah, this was my instinct. If I'm just her version of a sanity break, she's not going to be interested if/when he does leave, I suspect.
>>
I'd cut loose that baggage with a folded, tempered steel katana.
Tell her it just isn't acceptable. That she can't expect you to trust her after this long of knowing one another.
>>
If you want her you need to tell him to leave.
>>
>>18166775
I think it's more like, if she wants me she needs to tell him to leave, yesterday. I'm not gonna go fight a psycho to win a girl I've gone on ~5 dates with.
>>
>>18166770
>>
Where the fuck did that "desu" come from, also excuse the typos generally I'm so tired
>>
>>18166789
then bail? wtf
>>
>>18166770
>>> girl is totally sincere and just trying to be a good person. this guy is an asshole and is just trying to get a rise out of you to make himself feel better. in a way he deserves your sympathy

This is basically the gist of my interpretation. He's a fucking loser but she just needs someone to take care of. That's why I'm wondering if I should just bail. Like, do some girls just thrive on playing mommy to crazy people, and if so should I assume they'll never be satisfied with a sane, self-sufficient person?
>>
what is with these needy kids these days and all the mental disorders and shit?

people didnt act so week before. is this all just young people seeking for attention?
>>
>>18166815
DESU it's the pacific northwest...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.