[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the do i learn Spanish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: has muerto.jpg (29KB, 406x520px) Image search: [Google]
has muerto.jpg
29KB, 406x520px
Currently at uni 2nd semester
I have had 3 years of Spanish in high school
Most classes/courses are in Spanish now, and i still suck cockhole at spanish
I learned fuckall in highschool. I hardly learned anything 1st semester, nothing sticks. I hand in the grammar assignments and portfolios and all that, but i learn nothing from it.
The only reason i'm not completely fucked is cause we do not have to speak in spanish yet or write full papers in it.
Only in one course do we have to write in spanish, but even in that class we write very little.
But shit's about to hit the fan, by 3rd semester everything will be in spanish, classes, assignments, projects and everything, and i just know i don't have what it takes to keep it up.
Atm i hardly understand my professors except the very basic thing about the subjects they are talking about. My reading isn't that much better either.

How do i learn spanish so it sticks?
>>
>>18166633
Honestly, just talk to people who know spanish. Being friends with them is key here. You're not practicing everyday so it's not gonna stick unless you keep at it.
>>
you should never learn Spanish in a classroom. every Spanish speaking country has their own dialect. you put a Mexican, a Dominican and a Columbian together and they will only be able to speak the very basic language. everything else will be a cluster fuck of slang and curse words
>>
>>18167144
*Colombian.
Also, as a native speaker, that's not true at all. We can understand each other just fine, not just "the very basic language". Some slang words might cause some confusion, but that's it.
>>
Practice it, that's how I don't forget english. Make yourself comfortable with the language, go to spanish websites, join spanish speaking online communities, make spanish speaking friends, read news in spanish, etc...

>>18167144
It's important to learn grammar, basic vocabulary and rules in general. It's 100% possible to communicate with anyone from any spanish speaking country with "basic" neutral spanish-

When he learns the structure of the language then he can start learning the ""dialect"" he is interested in the most, of course without studying the actual rules of the language.

Also Colombian not Columbian.
>>
>>18167327
>of course without studying the actual rules of the language.

I mean without stopping studying the language.

Also what >>18167185 said.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.