[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating as a black guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_6752.jpg (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6752.jpg
3MB, 2048x2048px
How do I date as a black guy? Am I considered ugly? I don't get much attention from women.
>>
File: IMG_7230.jpg (700KB, 750x1002px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7230.jpg
700KB, 750x1002px
>>
File: IMG_7246.jpg (137KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7246.jpg
137KB, 720x1280px
>>
File: IMG_6726.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6726.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>
>>18166515

0/10

Not even close, OP. You'd have a lot more fun with this bait over on /b/ or /pol/.
>>
>black
>ugly
Yep. Nail in the head
>>
kinda qt
>>
>>18166533
Not bait
>>18166538
Post yourself then cumskin lol
>>
>>18166515
hang around ppl who smoke weed.
unlike what /pol/ thinks black males have it heard dating normal girls outside of their race. so yeah go git some potheads or girls with bad relations with their parents.
you can't play up the hipster angle like donald glover.
>>
If you're black and not rich/gangster you have no chance unless you like ugly fat bitches.
>>
>>18166587
Is this true?
>>
>>18166609
yes unless he dates other blacks
>>
>>18166627
So if OP was just a totally average dude and a genuinely good guy, he'd have worse luck with women then a fat white neet?
>>
>>18166533
People are desperate for attention here, they're gonna take the bait.
>>
>>18166634
How is this bait?
>>
>>18166632
no because a fat white neet would get no bitches, at least op would get ugly and/or fat ones or black girls.
>>
>>18166645

The "self hating black guy" is one of the oldest baits in the history of bait. Not only is it one of the least believable but also one of the least satisfying even when people take the bait because the only people that do are the throngs of /pol/ garbage who are so desperate to yell NIGGER on the internet they'll bite at anything, even obvious bait.
>>
>>18166632
Nah any guy no matter skin color can get girls. It's not about how you look, It's the way you carry yourself, converse, and take care of yourself. Start eating healthy, working out, do things that give you self respect and confidence. Then just talk to girls. I'll tell you looks get you nothing but initial interest.
>>
File: playing on peecee.jpg (16KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
playing on peecee.jpg
16KB, 319x319px
Depends
Black guys have the shit end of the stick based on location. Yes, you're gonna have a harder time attracting women outside your race than the average hungry skeleton trust fund babby and that's something most of us black guys (especially here in burgerland) go through, but that's not why you aren't getting laid.

Be confident and don't act like being black is a handicap. Be productive. Focus on yourself. Be a pleasurable human being to be around. Going ABLOOBLOO because the last girl you asked out only dates white guys isn't gonna do you any favors. There are plenty of women who don't give a shit what color you are, plenty who want you because you're who you are, and plenty that are turned off by something unrelated to your physical attributes.

You also aren't restricted to any specific group of girls like these faggots >>18166559, >>18166587 are telling you. I've fucked plenty of girls outside my race that didn't make me want to hang myself in the morning and I like to think I don't fit into any of the categories people put black men into.

I don't even know what advice you expected to get from posting in this cucked out /pol/ infested shithole
>>
>>18166673
just bee yourself
>>
>>18166649
Also this isn't self hate, he just doesn't have enough confidence in himself. There's a difference. He can be saved.

If this isn't bait.
>>
>>18166675
It's amazing how much better the lives of these idiots would be if they just took those three little words to heart.

Then maybe people could ask real questions on /adv/ instead of How do i obtain gf thread #743819 or Why did she leave me on read thread #32232824
>>
>>18166678

>If this isn't bait.

It most certainly is. Either OP knows its bait and he's posting it to get (You)s or he is an actual black guy who is so mentally retarded that he has actually internalized a meme and is using it to define his life.
>>
>>
>superior white race
>>
>>
I wouldn't date any men other than Asians or Whites. I find that the cultural differences between black culture and white alien and not very woman friendly (unless you're a ghetto slut, which I'm not). Same with Middle Eastern or Indian guys.
>>
>Michael Jai White
>>
>>
>>18166515
>How do I date as a black guy?
The same you do as white guy. If you think your blackness is really a problem...

>A: you got a fucked confidence and it will massively lower your chances. Work on that.
>B: you live in a backwards shithole where it really could matter
In case of B it's probably better to move, just just for the sake of dating.

You look fine, although the goatee is kinda stupid and doesn't fit with the hair. Unless B is the case, your looks aren't a problem.
>>
>>18168090
>>18166694
>>18166690
>>18166678
>>18166675
>>18166673
>>18166650

Thank you guys, I guess if even 4chan is saying I look decent then my confidence must really be fucked up. I've been going in and out of different levels of depression and it's caused me to start flunking in college. Shits just hard, I guess I'm putting my depression on something rather insignificant and there a much bigger problems to be fixed here.

Honestly, I'm ashamed at the point I've come to in my studies, I hate the classes I'm taking and should have just went into Business and Marketing + Psychology instead of listening to my parents and going the computer science route. It's unfulfilling as fuck.

At this point I'm just going to have to go to community college and start over, but I'm only turning 20 so I guess it's not that big of a deal I don't know. I also need a second job, I can't find consistent work, and I'm down right antisocial.

Any more advice for me? I'm really concerned about my education and work.
>>
>>18168116
Are you sure the problem are the classes and not your attitude towards them + depression? Obviously if you're mostly certain that it's not your thing, it's not worth bothering but maybe CS itself isn't the problem and switching the subject without addressing the problem will have the same result. As you said, you're still young and there is time, so no need to worry TOO much about it.

> I can't find consistent work
Pretty normal these days and heavily depends on location. Not much you can do beyond searching and being open for different kind of stuff. Being antisocial definitely doesn't help. Friends/networking are one of the best ways to find work since there is always one guy/gal who knows someone else who knows someone else who is cool with HR/boss of some place.

>Any more advice for me?
Probably sounds too simplistic but basically "do shit". Confidence comes from accomplishing things, small and big and to accomplish something, one has to start doing something first. Now the easiest way for that would be finding a job, even a shitty one ... and we're back to square one. Til that, there are hobbies that bring some self improvement (so basically /fit/ stuff and everything where you create something + reading)

Oh and don't sweat it when you don't immediately see improvements. Human brain is all about patterns and re-learning takes its time.
>>
>>18167090
that guy isn't white though
>>
manlet alert
>>
>>18166515
A little less ghetto in your look, a little more GQ. Girls want to date up, not down.
>>
>>18166515
id say trim the chin hair
>>
>>18166515
Good looking but only sluts date black guys now. There are lots of sluts that just wanna fuck and pass.

The good girls of all colours want white men now.
>>
>>18166515
I always tell this to black people and they get offended, but it's at least partially true . Black people smell weird to white people. Their ethnic scent reminds me of cat litter and some kind of musty fungus.

I think the equivalent is black people saying white people smell like wet dogs. Imo we smell like corn chips or fabric. Also, my girlfriend told me she is afraid of black men, for reasons such as crime, rape, assault, etc.
>>
>>18166515
>How do I date as a black guy?
Same as anybody else; go on an adventure and look for someplace that doesn't treat you the worst.

>Am I considered ugly?
Ghetto is ugly; ghetto is a forced meme. Don't dress up like your picture.

> I don't get much attention from women.
Women don't initiate most of the time. Be the classiest and most dependable man you can, then go on your adventure and explore for women who respond the best when you greet them in regular ways.
>>
File: 1472485659470.png (537KB, 336x680px) Image search: [Google]
1472485659470.png
537KB, 336x680px
>>18168452
>only sluts date black guys
>good girls of all colours want white men
Guess it's time to kill myself then.
>>
Sell drugs and rap or be an NFL player or NBA player.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.