[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf troubles :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: hot.png (856KB, 576x868px) Image search: [Google]
hot.png
856KB, 576x868px
Me and my girlfriend talk (combined in person, through text or on call) for around 4-12 hours day; most days.

However, the past working week (5 days) has been not-so good. We've only spoken around 3-4 hours on these days due to her studying, spending Mother's Day with her family and today I yet to have a reason but I have also yet to speak with her.

What I mean to ask is; am I right to straight out question her about why she has been distanced lately?

Should I ask her if she wishes to break up?
>>
People are sometimes busy with their lives. Like you said, she has studies to deal with and stuff. Just chill out for a few weeks. If she's still distant for a few months then you can talk about stuff. Don't be clingy.
>>
Holy shit dude 4-12 hours a day, I sleep more than that.. I would say do more interesting stuff with her of you don't already.
>>
My gf also has the same issue with me. She wants to talk with me all day. However, sometimes I am busy with other stuff as work and resting.
I dont know your GF but give her some space without telling her. Dont get mad at her. people also has different needs.
>>
>>18165852

We don't live "close". I have to come and go by train and it's a two hour journey each way.

>>18165850

Yeah but I keep thinking she's either leaving me or cheating on me; I know it's horrible to think these things about her because I truly do trust her yet I can't get the motion of a bad event to leave my mind.
>>
>>18165853

We used to spend 7-16 hours together a day. I have given her space.
>>
>>18165842

Maybe she just needs some space and has stuff to do. Like who the fuck has time to talk for hours every day. Real life is a thing that requires attention and relationship maintenance doesn't need to take hours every single day once you're comfortable with each other, as long as both are satisfied. If I understand correctly, you still talk daily and that's plenty enough for anyone. Don't be clingy and insecure, nothing less attractive than that.
>>
>>18165855
You're just insecure. I was like you anon a few years back. But I grew out of it from experience and maturity. Just chill. How often do you guys meet/have sex?
>>
>>18165855
>I keep thinking she's either leaving me or cheating on me

Because you don't talk every fucking waking hour of the day? You sound legit insane now.
>>
>>18165858
Not OP. I just want to understand why people wants to spend all the time with their SO. As you said, we have also a life to mantain.
My GF is super clingy and I dont know how to help her fix that problem. I love her so much but also I love to have my identity, my life, my hobbies.
>>
>>18165863

Right now, we meet once or twice a week but we don't have sex each time; we have sex probably every 2nd week once.

I am insecure and this is probably due to this being my first (serious) relationship and also all relationships in my family have broken down (parents no longer married, sister broke up with her long-term partner; etc).
>>
>>18165857
How old are you OP? Do you work, go to school or what?
>>
>>18165867
You feel like this because you're unhappy with yourself thus you think you need your girlfriend to be happy. That's not good anon. Try to be happy with yourself and then enter a relationship. Going into a relationship just because you're lonely isn't the best recipe for a healthy relationship. I understand because I've went through what you're going through right now. But I'm happy with myself now and am in a 5 year relationship. Just think less and also get into hobbies like going to the gym or even as simple as playing video games.
>>
>>18165875

I'm 18 and a Housing Administrator (Apprenticeship) at my local council.

She's also 18 and is in her final year of college.
>>
>>18165878

I didn't seek a relationship. She asked me out. I didn't know she had any interest in me whatsoever until one day, out of the blue, she just asked me out.

But I agree that I am somewhat unhappy. Probably due to my depression or some other thing and yeah I agree I need to find a hobby to replace her time (which she has to herself, rightfully) with something simple; maybe I will begin to write?

I entered this relationship; I accepted her request; because I had feelings for her and had done for a while I just hadn't advanced upon them - I didn't do so because I feel lonely, though.
>>
>>18165880
You are still young. I think you got the wrong idea of relationships. Getting a GF is about sharing some experiences but not ALL the experiences. There are people that can stay all day together but I think that is totally toxic since they are not being honest with themselves. Humans also have individual needs.
>>
>>18165887
Alright that's good. So yeah. Don't ask her anything about cheating or whatever. Just let it be. If not you'll sound clingy and insecure. And don't overthink about stuff. Good luck anon. Hope you guys will last a long time.
>>
>>18165887
Try to fix your insecurity. It is ruining ny current relationship with my gf. I try to help her to be more secure but I dont know how.
>>
>>18165894

My idea of a girlfriend is another being who is my equal. She's the only one who has any chance, whatsoever, of understanding me and she knows this.

I don't plan to share all my experiences and I don't try to. I just don't like to be disturbed from routine. The routine is the shift from ~12 hours a day to ~4 hours a day of conversation.

>>18165898

Cheers for the sound advice, Anon.
>>
>>18165894
>People who are happy doing things I don't like are TOXIC
>People with preferences that aren't mind are just DISHONEST

You're toxic and dishonest, idiot. Who gave you the authority to judge relationships? God? Your anecdotes? I despise people like you, who do nothing but attempt to force all to dance as you do and sing as you do and drink as you do because you feel it's superior.

I'll hang out with my girlfriend for as long as I desire, and there is nothing you can do about it. Cry harder, is my suggestion.
>>
>>18165917

This post wasn't by OP (me) btw.
>>
>>18165917
Chill out. Lmfao.
>>
>>18165925
>says u mad when he's clearly mad enough to call people he's never interacted with toxic and dishonest

lyl how depressed are you IRL? be honest
>>
>>18165929
I wasn't the guy who you were going all apeshit about. Just wanted to say chill.
>>
>>18165929
I am the one who wrote about hanging all the time is toxic. Not the other guy who told to chill out.

Try to spend all your time with your gf. I mean all the time, call her when you are working, when you go to the gym or whatever... spend all the time talking and texting her.
>>
>>18165940
I do, and I will continue to do so especially now that it makes you butthurt inside about what two people do in their free time across an anonymous basket weaving forum.

Sperglord.
>>
>>18165949
I dont know if you are a troll or not. But I am curious about how you deal hanging with your GF all the time. Also texting and calling her when you are working, school, or whatever.

By the way, how much free time do you have? In my workweek I wake up at 7 30, go the office and return around 7 or 8 PM.
>>
>>18165959
>Let me know more about your personal life so I can continue to judge you on an anonymous basket weaving forum

Nope. I don't take """advice""" from monkeys on this board, because you give worthless advice. I solve my problems on my own like a man should. So I don't need to indulge your little ego-trip further. Chao. :)
>>
>>18165959

I (OP HERE) start work at 8AM and finish work at 5PM.

She starts at 9AM and finishes at 4:30PM.
>>
>>18165966
Well then. Go fuck yourself, we are trying here to help each other. If someone makes a mistake, let him know they are making a mistake.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.