[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't feel love? How to love someone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8744.jpg (103KB, 460x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8744.jpg
103KB, 460x650px
I don't know what's wrong with me. I can fantasy about loving someone, doing things with them, but when it comes to hang out or dating them I don't feel anything. I do feel some kind of sexual attraction from certain people but to grow feelings for them I can't.
I don't feel any attraction or chemistry when we're together even though I tried to pretend something's there.
What if I will never know what love is? Is this a good thing? Am I might be a asexual?
>>
You don't feel love. Love is what you do. What you seem to be describing is affection/sexual arousal?
>>
>>18165750

Most likely you just haven't found anyone who suits you well enough to fall in love with. It doesn't happen than often.
>>
>>18165810
>You don't feel love.

Love is literally hormones like dopamine, adrenaline, oxytocin and serotonin messing with your brain. Yes, you do feel it.
>>
>>18165821
I agreed. Like sexual arousal, you can feel it too.
>>
>>18165821
>le emoshuns are neurotransmitters
>muh oxytocin!!!!

God I wish pop neuroscience would go the way of the dodo so armchair rejects like you wouldn't pretend they know how the brain works.
>>
>>18165750
>asexual
Only if you are never horny. You are able to have sex / masturbate, but you never desire it nor anybody attracts you. So no.

>love
That is a bit harder subject. Some gets it instantly when they meet somebody, others gets used to somebody gradually and only after break up they find out they are not capable of living without that person anymore.

You gotta post more details about you like gender age and how many relationships you tried and for how long.

But most likely you still havent meet the right person. Still life isnt disney movie.

>>18165841
There are constructive posts and shitposts. Guess which category your posts belongs to?
>>
>>18165943
I guessed I'm not asexual as well since I do feel sexual attractiveness towards some men. I do masturbate so I think it's not optional.

I'm a female apparently and in mid 20's. Needed to say I almost never have a proper relationship. I dated. Longest was like few months.

About myself, I'm in (working out and yoga). Not a hot beautiful chick kind of but I'm cute that's what I felt since I got men approached in bar/pub or even in the street.

I have nice teeth, good sense of fashion, dressing well.

But the only problem is I don't feel the need to talk. I would go all day long without saying a word. And I felt completely okay with it. I'm kind of funny talking text to text but not face to face. I don't want to look at people's faces or reading their mind to know if they're happy, exciting or have fun with me, which is sometimes make me kind of boring. The only time I get loose was when I drunk or a little bit tipsy. But again the anxiety and suicidal the next morning made me stopped drinking for good.

Lol reading all the thing I just wrote down I didn't even think that I'm lovable.
>>
>>18165810
This. Although people romanticize the feelings attached with and associated with love, it's ultimately a choice of attachment.

You "love" them. It's a verb. You don't "angry" people.

If being with someone doesn't make you happy then don't be with them.
>>
>>18165978
I think you just described typical introvert who has little experience in skill called empathy. A bit unusual for female, but still within tolerance.

I find it funny how you described your appearance including color of teeth and dating potential. So far nice young lady :-D

And if you think you are missing love in your life, you have to ask yourself first:
>what do i want from my life?
And believe me a lot of people at your age has no idea even when they tell you they know.

So if you for any reason want boyfriend, go for it. And dont expect that love will arrive itself. You sort of have to work for it. Best approach is to find a guy who shares similiar life values as you and you both like taking care of each other.

>lovable
Almost every girl is lovable. Some man just wants cute girl who wont cheat on them and deliver few babies to start a family eventually. I bet you can do that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.