[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1490021080034.png (115KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490021080034.png
115KB, 640x480px
I am having some issues with my GF. Mostly my problem but I try to be a better man.
However, my gf has been telling all our issues to her best friend. And she is telling her to dump me, that she has no dignity nor respect for being in a relationship with me.

I know I have fucked up some stuff but I admit my mistakes and do everything I can do to fix that.

How can I make my GF to stop consulting with her friend because she is only saying toxic stuff about me.
>>
>>18165745
I don't know man. Same thing happened to me and I got dumped in the end. All I can say is to forget the friend, try and talk to the GF and realize that no matter what happens, it's her decision to make. Don't let her off the hook by talking about her friends.0
>>
>>18165745

I understand how you feel but be realistic about this. How feasible is it for you to deny your partner to spend time with or interact with anyone that feels negative about you, ESPECIALLY when you're actually doing negative things? I can understand if she were saying things that weren't accurate but from what you've described she's hitting the nail on the head.

What did you expect? That your girlfriend's best friend would hear how crazy and fucked up you've been acting and recommend to her friend that she stay with you? What kind of friend would that make her? I mean, her responsibility as a friend is for your girlfriend's well being, not yours. Despite your feelings about it you at least have to acknowledge that she's trying to look out for your girlfriend and stop her from being hurt.

Do you possibly think that being a better person would garner the positive result you're looking for? Its pretty ridiculous to be an asshole and then tell your girlfriend she isn't allowed to consult with anyone who thinks you're an asshole.

Be a better person then people will think better of you. If you stop fucking up in your relationship than this situation will fix itself.
>>
>>18165745

Stop doing stupid shit, and your girlfriend will stop having things to complain about.

/thread
>>
>>18165745
There is literally nothing you can do to stop girls from discussing their relationships with their friends. We like to get opinions and advice from people we trust.

You trying to stop her from talking to her friend is going to read like you're trying to cut her off from her support network (family and friends) which is what abusers do. It will send off more red flags with her friend, and will only make her more avid about trying to break you guys up.

Instead of trying to cut the friend out you need to try and reconcile. The friend wants what's best for your girlfriend, show her that you are what's best. You admitted yourself that you haven't done a very good job of that yet, surely you can see where the concern comes from?
>>
>>18165745
what does she complain about?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.