[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinky stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
My girlfriend wants me to me less classy in sex and delve more into the kinky zone.

What do? Our anniversary is next week and I want to make her go crazy without turning our sexy time into a Hellraiser movie.

Any advice? Tips and tricks welcome.
>>
Dildo as gift, dirty talking and poke her ass rim while she's on top
>>
Don't be a bitch. Learn to please your woman or someone else will do it for you. If she wants kinky shit, learn about it and give it to her
>>
>>18165676
Well, what is she into? Roughly.

Because "kinky" is a pretty broad spectrum of things.
>>
How old is the relationship?
>>
Get a paddle or a choke collar or something, start slowly and work your way up.
>>
>>18165676
Have her fuck a BBC while you watch. That's what she means by kinky
>>
>>18165775
She is not into that. She told me she actually prefers FFM. We never tried.
>>
rape her
>>
>>18166573
This, all women have tape fantasies
>>
>>18166471
As someone who just came back from a weekend with his gf and another girl having 5 long sex sessions over two days: Fucking. Do. That
>>
>>18165676
Fuck her raw and shove cupcakes in her mouth. Fatten her up and make sure she starts lactating. Then claim her as your cow and play with her when you feel like it. Hormonal lacing of food is optional.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.