[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best dating apo that can hook me up with girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (1MB, 1677x935px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1677x935px
What's the best dating apo that can hook me up with girls? I'm 19 and a virgin and I'd like to at least touch a girl for once.
>>
>>18165556
Fellow 19 year old here.

Masturbate and get a hobby before you drive yourself insane. It's not worth the effort.
>>
>>18165556
Try them all. Google should help you with that. Evade paid ones.

Take your photo including your pet / friends, make short bio and message as many girls as you can.

Once they reply, say something original like
>i think you are really cutie
keep text to minimum and set up meeting in person asap.

Or try horny teens aproach. Go to parties, get drunken silly and have fun.

There is thread about it from female perspective
>>18164784
>>
From my experience it's at least one hundred times more difficult to pick up girls online compared to real life

IRL a lot of people are scared to approach girls while online every coward is able to send dozens of messages to different girls in the space of 10 minutes, so every girl, even the 3/10, are floaded with messages
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 500x478px
>>18165563

...Anonymous
03/27/17(Mon)12:23:27 No.18165614
>>18165563 #
That's the thing though, I've already gone insane.

I've never dated or kissed a girl before. I have never known the slightest bit of intimacy in my life. I fear now that might have a bad long term affect on me. I'm obsessed with every part of a girl because it's all an enigma to me. My desperation has resulted in me slowly losing myself for over a year. I keep losing control of fighting against the overwhelming lust inside me and it horrifies me what I become half the time.

Sometimes I don't even know if I want or need intimacy. But I at least want to feel more human. I don't even talk to that many people in real life. I'm very shy. I don't even tell anyone my personal secrets and keep it all in. I keep drowning in all my sorrows and regrets.

I feel like a lost cause, and damaged beyond repair. I feel so worthless.
>>
>>18165621
Lol i wanted to do the same, but maybe this will scare the original poster away.

Anon nobody can help you if you dont give anybody chance to actually help you.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 564x564px
>>18165626
Do what?
>>
>>18165639
To repost the deleted post. You were faster and original anon is probably alone with his dark feelings.
>>
>>18165655
Same anon lol
>>
>>18165563
Smartest anon here. Git gud at a hobby and a job and get some cash and a future together and you'll blink and suddenly you're married. Girls just appear when your focus is elsewhere.

Just stay aloof so you don't creep em the fuck out and also talk to them like they're people. Jerk it often.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.