[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I consider myself a 5/10 female. Nothing special. No guy talks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-03-27-02-21-36.png (78KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-27-02-21-36.png
78KB, 720x1280px
I consider myself a 5/10 female. Nothing special.

No guy talks to me in real life in a romantic sense. In college i never got hit on except by an autistic guy who said "you look nerdy... but in a cute way!".

Why is that, when i joined this dating site, messages poured in about how "cute" i am? Are they just horny or are guys too shy to approach girls irl. Probably both.

Its just blowing my mind so many guys are messaging me when ive never been on a date or had a boyfriend in my life. ive never been hit on but i have 30 messages a day of guys saying "hey".

Thoughts welcome.
>>
>>18164784
Because you probably fall in the range of being not too intimidating, but still attractive enough to fuck.
>>
>>18164784
>5/10 female

Would need a pic to prove this.
Most of the time girls are very insecure and see themselves very differently to how they actually look.

And also, lots of average and attractive girls go through highschool and college without guys ever approaching them because they are just too shy or intimidated.

So it could very well be that you are attractive but you have just been unlucky.

As for online dating, guys tend to be a lot more desperate than in real life, because they think online dating is an easier way of getting laid so they will tend to go for anyone.

And also because there are more guys than girls on most dating sites and apps, girls tend to end up getting a lot more messages regardless of how attractive they are.
>>
File: WIN_20161203_22_03_58_Pro.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161203_22_03_58_Pro.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
>>18164793

Would guys really be that desperate online? There are messages from guys i know would never even give me a second look on the street. A lot of your points are valid though thank you.

>a pic i uploaded on there
>>
>>18164812

You're kinda cute.

Thing is about tinder/okcupid is, their women's game. The number of guys outnumber girls greatly, so even ugly fat girls get huge amounts of attention there.
>>
>>18164812
Can't gather that much from the pic, but I can see that you aren't overweight and you have some pretty good features so I think you are definitely higher than a 5/10

That being said, in online dating you will get a lot of messages!
But if you are seriously looking to date someone, just try weed out the ones that are simply messaging you because they want easy sex and those that genuinely want to get to know you better and want to date you.
>>
>>18164812
this has to be bait
>>
>>18164812

so i'll just try and give it to you as straight as i can

so before i started dating irl and going out to bars ect i did online dating. a friend of mine who was also a little shy was having success and when i asked him how he did it he pointed to some dating sites. now. back then i was the kind of guy who would get really nervous and be out of him element starting a conversation with a girl, but it's a little easier online. so the amount of girls i messages was HUNDREDS of times more than girls id walk up to and talk to. so i'm sure you might be kind of shocked about how many more guys want to talk to you online, part of it is because it's a lot easier to type something out than to actually approach someone and start a convo. where you have to be interactive vs maybe planning out a message to make it pretty or whatever

another thing, while in the real world i might only approach the most attractive girls. in my mind if i see a girl near me that's just "wow" status i always tell myself if i don't at least say hi i'll regret it later. not saying i would date average girls, since i'm just average looking myself and i'd be more than happy with an average girl. i just don't feel the pressure to walk up to an average girl, there's just not as much initiative. but online. online i pretty much message any and every girl that i'm not repulsed by. in the end online dating is a huge numbers game and only a fraction of the girls i message reply back. so if i only messaged the best looking ones i wouldn't find a date for maybe weeks. i'm sure lot of guys feel the same and they're just "shot gunning" messages out to any and every girl they wouldn't mind seeing in person
>>
>>18164812
If that's a picture you put up online on your profile, then I'm guessing that guys irl think you're fucking weird.
>>
>>18164812
>that pic
>teehee I'm so average, guys never hit on me :^(( but I'm get so much attention online?!?!?

Fuck off.
>>
>>18164835
Its almost like i browse 4chan or something.
>>18164834
Interesting. Well thoughtout. Plain janes are more attractive online. It would seem the opposite in my mind but i guess im wrong.
>>
>>18164842
>Its almost like i browse 4chan or something.
I browse 4chan too and I get male attention irl just fine.
>>
>>18164843
Not everyone can be perfect :/
>>
>>18164812
You remind me of watamote and if you were into girls I would talk to you irl *_*
>>
>>18164812
you're not a 5/10, i give you 8/10
>>
>>18165157
I give your ability to rate things a 2/10.
>>
>>18164791
Yep.

5/10s are "cute"
7/10s are "pretty"
10/10s are "beautiful"
>>
>>18164812
You're not even wearing make up and you're a 7/10 Cheerio-chan
Why are you really here? Validation?
>>
>>18165190
This is correct.

Most people online who are on dating sites are pretty shite. You're average, meaning that when you step onto the low plateau of internet dating, you immediately become more sought after. You've made yourself available for advances, and thirsty males who are 100 plus miles away will take that small chance for the small possibility of getting laid.
>>
>>18164784
And this is why i tell all desparate suicidal shy virgins here to try online dating, yet they often reply with some meme reason why they wont.

Maybe after this post more nubs try it and find some happiness.
>>
>>18164812
You're attractive. I would say 6-7/10. Like most people I would say you have low self esteem. I would advise working on your confidence.
>>
>>18165228
you tell them to try a dating site where op has shown even a "5/10" girl gets bombarded with dozens of messages a day?

nah, stop giving advice because you are retarded.
>>
>>18164812
you just have low self esteem. I know this post wont change youre mind, but youre easily 7/10. Look around you and objectively compare yourself. Theres so many ugly, fat girls out there and you have a cute face and arent fat. maybe even 8/10.

>>18165228
youre retarded
>>
>>18165269
>>18165336
So it is retarded for
>females
because they can now choose from multiple male candites instead of hoping some miracle (read very low probability) happens when some male finally try to ask them on date?
>males
Because now they can finally defeat the crippling fear of rejection and actually try to set up date with somebody instead of going to social events where they never hit on girls and when they finally do they often target wrong woman who actually arent looking for relationships now?

Like online dating simplifies already very complicated social game and you just call me retarded. Why?
Or am i just retarded?
>>
>>18165357
oh it can totally work for females, I agree with you on that.
But as a below average male, your chances are extremely slim. The women get messages from men that are 10/10 looking for an easy fuck, to men of their own "rating" that want a serious relationship. And a bunch of messages from men below their rating, that are desperate. they literally have nothing better to offer than the previous 2 categories.
Its a buyers market.
>>
>>18164812

Better be fucking bait, girl i am an 7.5 and will consider myself lucky to hook up with someone like you.

Mostly because i am a sperg, but sitll.
>>
>>18164812
OP considers herself to be 5/10.

I thought I was 5/10. I'm more like 2/10 now.
>>
>>18164812
Nice pic of half your face. It would be such a good meme if the other half was really fucked up XD
>>
>inb4 op is a burn victim
>>
>>18165388
>extremly slim
So lets try some math. Chance of getting gf as below average male
lets say 1% (one in 100 girls will bother to date you)
Then chance of getting gf is 1 - 0.99 if you try once.
If you try 30 times: 1 - 0.99^30 = 26%
If you try 90 times: 1 - 0.99^90 = 59%
And the chance goes up with every girl you try to date.

So really the only sure way how to lose the dating game is to not try and then go to redpill threads and claim stupid things about girls.

Of course it is also better to improve your rating via any means, but saying the game is lost before you even try is shortsighted.
>>
>>18164843
>>18164846
lol what a bitch
>>
>>18165397
pics for rate
>>
>>18164842
Yup. Plain janes are also more overrated online (seen in this thread with this girl getting a 7 or 8).

I don't get much attention on the net (seemingly lower rated there, apparently) but IRL I can make girls and guys turn their heads and talk to me because of my perceived attractiveness even if I'm a weirdo. I'm guessing I'm at least a 7 because of this.
>>
>>18165425
From this post I could say you fucking suck at probability theory.
>>
>>18165357
>shy
>suicidal
>competing with loads of guys
>probs not even getting responses
IF you actually care about the whole thing it stings quite a lot. Fragile fuckers would be just as rekt if not worse because now they have the added insult of knowing this is the minor leagues and if they strike out here that they're fucked for good.
>>
>>18164812
Youre what i call stealth qt op, post pic in different angle
>>
File: thirsty-desert-guy.jpg (109KB, 480x298px) Image search: [Google]
thirsty-desert-guy.jpg
109KB, 480x298px
>>18164812
11/10. Would definitely date.
>>
>>18164812
Kinda need a better pic with more of you in it
>>
The guys who are hitting on you are probably 4/10 and feel they at least have a chance because you look like you don't really care. You're not intimidating because you're average, so if you don't get back to them then they feel like they were never bothered anyway.

You know when you're an attractive girl on a dating site because the messages you get from guys are full of effort and not just "hey" and "ur cute". They tend to be more fishing messages sent to the masses in the hope of getting a reply without wasting their time.

That said, you're definitely not unattractive and the fact you're not fat already puts you miles above the majority of chicks on dating sites. Try not to overanalyse, enjoy the attention and try to scope out someone you genuinely find interesting, rather than sending out a bunch of one-word replies to the orbiters. Pick a few and try really hard to converse.
>>
>>18164812
OP you're a lot better than 5/10
>>
>>18165666
She's not.
>>
>>18165674
C'mon anon, sure she is. She's like a solid 5.5/10
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.