[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

How to get my virgin gf to have sex.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1477576320564.jpg (335KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1477576320564.jpg
335KB, 2048x1536px
We are both 20 yo and going to the same uni. I lost my virginity at 17 and am to be her first. We have been dating for maybe a month now and still nothing. What do I do? Outside of sex things are good. She is engaging in kisses and hugs, which is a good sign. She doesnt appear to be a prude like my last girlfriend.
>>
>>18165534
While kissing, try putting your hand on her tit/vag and see what happens.

Are you sure you've had sex before?
>>
>>18165534
She is testing you to see if you are
>cum and dump
type of boy. You can keep doing what are you doing and hope she will eventually get horny herself (which should happen because 20 something is still very young), try to comunicate about your primal needs with her, arouse her by inappropriate touching at "wrong" places, break up or buy some rohypnol.

At least you know she isnt easy girl.
>>
>>18165549
>>18165582
If you do this it might freak her out. Ask her first if she is comfortable with taking things further, tell her you want to make sure you're taking it at the right pace for her but you want to try taking things further. While making out you could try moving your hands to her boobs or pelvis and see how she reacts...if she jerks and looks terrified stop and talk to her about it.
>>
>>18165549
>>18165660
i tried undressing her at my place and she started getting uncomfortable. Needless to say she didnt put out, but that was like 2 weeks ago.
>>18165582
Talked to her that it was putting needless stress on the rship and im slowly working her. Ive been thinking about getting her to my place and just getting more touchy progressively as time goes on.
>>
>>18165534
My friend had a virgin gf for his like 3rd gf, it took her like 5 months to give it up, and now all she wants to do is missionary no blowjobs or nothing. Takes time for her to warm up and do stuff like that.
>>
>>18166548
No blowjobs no nothing.
A girl that does and swallos is a keeper though.
>>
>>18165534
>Virgin girlfriend
>20
>We have been dating for maybe a month now and still nothing.
>I tried undressing her 2 weeks ago

*face palm*

Look man if she's willing to wait 20 years, obviously it's going to take more than 2 weeks for her to decide if you're someone she wants to sleep with or not.

She has to make this decision for herself.

if you're not willing to wait, peace out.
>>
>>18166631
this, retard. if you dont want to wait to take her virginity im sure someone else will. the only time you should be worried is if its been like more than 6 months or something. even then, if you dont like it just break up with her
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.