[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she like me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1 (7).jpg (49KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1 (7).jpg
49KB, 657x527px
Hello /adv/,

since I am a dumbass in terms of social skills, I am not able to interpret signs properly. I either don't pick up on signs of attraction or I misinterpret signs of friendliness for being attracted to me.

So basically, here's what happened. I was visiting a 10-day-training in a different city for my job. During this time, I was living in an apartment from the company with 7 other people who are also colleagues but which I haven't met before and took this training.

There was this one particular half-German, half-Filipina girl. We got along very well and it seemed to me as if she was into me, but I want to know your guys opinions before I ask her out.
These are the following signs I perceived as signs of attraction, I will try to objectively represent them:

>she laughed at 99% of the shit I said even when it wasn't really funny
>I sometimes catched her looking at me during the class and when I did she smiled at me
>during conversation, we held eye contact for very long always (idk if that even counts as something out of the ordinary)
>she mentioned to someone else, while I was sitting next to her, that she is actually more into chubbier guys (I am kinda chubby but also built looking)
>she once told a story of guys who were very beta towards her and how she couldn't take them seriously because of it. She complimented me on my huge amount of self-confidence at my age (I'm 20)
>she commented on how "manly" I am and that she couldn't imagine that I'd ever cry
>we ate lunch together alone a couple of times
>we cooked once together and then ate
>often physical contact through touching my arm or whatever

I came back from the training today. Yesterday was the last day. I originally intended to ask her out yesterday but she left a few hours earlier than she planned so the goodbye was in the middle of me holding a course to students. We hugged (about 3-4 seconds) and said our goodbyes. She didn't mention anything about keeping in touch, me neither.
>>
She hasn't texted me yet, even though she has my number. I don't think she will either.

I plan on just sending her a text saying:
"Hey,

it's me Anon, you wanna hang out some time this week?"

So, what's your take on the entire situation and what's your advice?
>>
Oh and btw, she lives about 1 hour with train from my city.
>>
>>18165492
go ahead dude
>>
>>18165688
So you think she's into me? What are the chances, do you say?
>>
File: 35bebddab5c44c83b86e8c4a792564be.jpg (287KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
35bebddab5c44c83b86e8c4a792564be.jpg
287KB, 1080x810px
I promise I'm not trying to derail the thread. But how do improve your social skills to perceive something like this? I'm completely oblivious as to how to read body language and such. Even if everyone else sees how obvious it is a girl likes me I still won't pick up on it.

For example, I'm currently talking to a girl, and we've hung out almost everyday since Thursday, for hours at a time, but i have no idea if she likes me at all in a romantic way. I feel fucking dumb
>>
>>18165720
Post more detail.
>>
>>18165486
>>since I am a dumbass in terms of social skills, I am not able to interpret signs properly. I either don't pick up on signs of attraction or I misinterpret signs of friendliness for being attracted to me

You and me both brother.

Are you autistic by chance?
>>
>>18165987
Details in regards to what?
>>
What can you lose by texting her?
Just write her up my dude. At worst she makes it clear she's not interested and you move on
>>
I think you should go for it man, like said above, what do you have to lose? Either you text her and things work out, or you just go without seeing her regardless. Do it mane.
>>
>>18165486
yeah she liked you, she doesnt now, move on

next time make a move and let a girl know what youre feeling. you have to drive. they dont want to drive.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.