[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend's (ex?) crush works with him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 94842.jpg (338KB, 968x725px) Image search: [Google]
94842.jpg
338KB, 968x725px
So about a year ago, my boyfriend started having a crush on a girl he was hanging out with (not alone, but with a group of people). Being the sensible and actually reasonable person that he is, he just stopped going out with that group of people when she was there and stopped engaging her. I didn't notice right away, but when I asked him why he kept refusing his friend's invitation to go out on some nights, he told me the truth about it. So yeah, I trust him 100% that nothing is going to happen on his end.

The problem is that the girl now likes him back and she's started working in the same place, same department. There is no avoiding her. We talked about it, but there's not much he can do besides being civil and minimizing his interaction with her.

Other than that, any suggestions on how to get past a crush?

Yeah, I know they happen to everyone, that's why I'm not upset at him, I had a crush or two in the past, but they passed quickly once I distanced myself from the guys in question.
>>
When I have a crush, I smoke pot and jack off thinking about her desu. Sometimes I have sex with my gf thinking about her.
>>
>>18165051

I have no idea what doing drugs has to do with anything. And him masturbating to the thought of her would hardly make it easier to go away.

Oh and that last thing you did is just fucking disgusting.
>>
>>18165047
You seem to have a beautiful and healthy relationship, and a crush can't really affect it.
Usually silly crushes disappear by themselves. She likes him back but she knows your bf is not single - this should stop her from making any moves anyway.
>>
it takes time to get over it, anywhere from a few days to half a year. first of all, he must try to get the sexual aspect out, which works best with wanking it out to that thought.

Second, he must see the bad aspects of her.
It's a very shitty thing from her to try to get closer to him. if she was as great as his subconciousness portraits her, she wouldn't do something like this.

why the hell wuld she even know he has a crush on her, who told her that? I hope it wasn't you, or you have dug your own grave
>>
File: 1468292013585.jpg (78KB, 695x680px) Image search: [Google]
1468292013585.jpg
78KB, 695x680px
>>18165078

Yes you can be rest assured that no female has ever taken another womans man, never caused a war by being a whore or never ruined a family for some hot dick.
Nothing to worry about....
>>
>>18165109

God no, why would I even tell her that? I only met her once or twice, and it was just your basic "Hi/hello" exchange, nothing more.

>Second, he must see the bad aspects of her.

That's actually good advice.

But how do we exactly get that done?
>>
>>18165118
talk to him, if he thinks his view of her is objective, what negative points he sees from her and ultimately you can propose to get to know her aswell, so you can contribute things that you find bad about her.

the obvious point of, one shouldnt go for a man in a relationship should be the first red flag he should raise about her. Also she sounds like she wants the attention. Just don't make it an you nag about her and he defends her conversation, but one where you support him in seeing the negative side of her aswell.
>>
>>18165058
Well doing drugs is awesome senpai.
>>
>>18165058
I would bet any amount of money that anyone named that your man has had sex with you thinking about another woman before. It just happens sometimes.
>>
>>18165391
You're projecting pretty hard there.
>>
>>18165391

Just because you're boring in bed doesn't mean everyone else is as well.
>>
>>18165391
Haters always attack the truth first. See...
>>18165441
>>18165646
>>
>>18165047
Sorry but you're going to lose to best girl, no matter how hard he fights it.
>>
>>18165047
just let him fuck her.
it's just sex, and it's the quickest, guaranteed, way he'll get over her. you have literally nothing to lose, it's not like women call each other cuckolds.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.