[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl from past trying to sabotage relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2739.png (570KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2739.png
570KB, 640x1136px
Tl;dr A girl I had a date and awkward sexual encounter I had months ago just randomy happens to be the roommate of a girl im starting to see this week and is basically suggesting their friendship can only continue if this new girl stops seeing me. New girl seems unable to make her mind up yet and I want to know how to approach this topic with her

So a few months ago, I went on a tinder date with a girl and we came home made out etc, she said she didnt want to fuck, so i asked her for a blowjob and she gave me one.

It wasnt until recently I learned this kinda behavior is shitty do.

None the less, next day she texted me and said she didnt want to see me again.....

Ok so this week I go on a tinder datw with another girl. This date goes just as well, but when we come back to my house and take off our clothes she says she didnt want to have sex. I was fine just making out, but a few minutes later she told me one of the reasons she wasnt down right then is because her roommate is the girl from the beginning of the post. This new girl (fake name "Sarah") kinda understands my side of what happened in the incident and we got pretty close.

The next day we hung out again but while walking around the town i live in and we were near her place and I wanted to pee. So she let me in to use the restroom. I had known her roommate didnt want me in their place yet but we literaly just came in for a second and left. Somehow somebody saw this and told her I was there.

Now Sarah says her roommates saying she doesnt want her to see me any more and is like giving Sarah an ultimatum like "be cool with me , or be cool with him and we arent tight as roomates anymore" (she told Sarah she was gonna sleep somewhere else for a while)

What the fuck should I do? Sarah told me all this today and its sounds like she's wavering in making a decision - I can tell she likes me (we had sex) but she also feels close to her roommate and doesnt want to disregard her feelings.
>>
>>18164761
Not much you can really do. A pretty sucky situation OP.
Maybe try talk to the roommate and ask her why she doesnt want you dating Sarah, and try resolve things.
>>
>>18164808
I mean its because I made this girl uncomfortable months ago and i guess now because i went into their shared space to use the restroom
>>
>>18164849
Thats pretty immature from her in my opinion.
why not confront her and say something like,
"hey i really like your roommate sarah and things are going great between us, but I dont want to cause any issues between you two"
and try sort it out?

Or then can Sarah just move out lol
>>
>>18164852
This is a nice compromise
>>
File: thefuture.png (76KB, 820x700px) Image search: [Google]
thefuture.png
76KB, 820x700px
A girl gave you a BJ and got nothing in return and now she may have to hear her roomate moaning as you fuck her (provided you have the skills/"equipment" to do so).
I'm not surprised she isn't ok with it.

Best solution is to go down on the roomate or threesome so she doesn't feel neglected anymore.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.