[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop getting hippie losers recommended to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1003.jpg (123KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1003.jpg
123KB, 640x1136px
I keep getting "people" like this recommended to me on dating sites. And I can't seem to figure out a way to make them stop getting recommended to me.

Any ideas /adv/?
>>
Move as far away from Portland, Oregon as possible.
>>
>>18164675
I dunno about you, but I'd be okay sticking some dick into crazy.
>>
>>18164682
Makes sense. But I live in a red county a good drive north of Portland. Why am I still effected by this shit?
>>
>>18164691
This is the crazy that thinks women can create a society free of men that aren't cucks.
>>
>>18164675
Surely you can filter things like any sexuality besides hetero and any gender besides female
>>
>>18164706
She just hasn't had a good dicking yet.
Trust me, one whole night and a bottle of brut changes everything.
>>
>>18164675
>vegan
>pansexual queer
>dat piercing
>dat hair color
>no children

Is this the "new female type" in usa /pol/ talks often about? Well at last she isnt fat, but i guess it is very hard to be fat and vegan.

GG. Who would date her from here adv. Any anons would be interested? I am just curious :-)
>>
>>18164772
I'd date her short term for sex and for generally just having fun but I would never consider a long term commitment to someone like her.
>>
>>18164779
And now I know why these woman claims all man are the same.

Because the only man they attract uses cum and dump tactics.

Dammit :-D
>>
>>18164795
To be fair, they wanted attention, they got it, then they're done.

Might as well strike while the iron's hot, if you catch my drift. Hairdyers are the easiest lays ever, due to their hidden insecurities.
>>
>>18164795
They only attract what they hate. Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1466647882742.gif (3MB, 302x354px) Image search: [Google]
1466647882742.gif
3MB, 302x354px
>>18164675

Really shitty bait, son.

0/10
>>
>>18164700
>Moved towards WA
Umm.
>>
>>18164675
The only way is be stereotypical right i.e.
>Proud Trump supporter
Or just mention something fedora like
>politics are a waste of time
>>
File: Compton Pepe.png (75KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Compton Pepe.png
75KB, 499x499px
>tfw conservative black guy who voted for trump
>tfw girls like this make my dick diamonds
>tfw I match with them and they have no idea that they're getting BLACKED by a republican
Its a good feel
>>
>>18164772
I knew a girl who was fat and vegan.

She just ate fries CONSTANTLY
>>
File: 1489881847796.jpg (121KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1489881847796.jpg
121KB, 680x1020px
I won't make a thread for it, but, should I use dating sites?
I'm kinda embarassed honestly, but it feels like I'm missing out
>>
>>18165961
ehh i stopped using it. because i live in a small town and kept seeing the same girls over and over.
>>
>>18164772
Sure, I'd date her (you know, hypothetically - I'm in a LTR).

I've known plenty of people like that who turned out to actually be quite down-to-earth and cool. Yes, really. Despite what you'll read on here, dyed hair and veganism and identifying with stupid shit like "demisexual" don't always mean somebody's a whore who's bound to cheat on you etc etc. Any one of those is fine in isolation (well, OK, "demisexual" is pretty eyerolling), all 3 together suggests they're impressionable/immature, but there are worse sins - people do grow out of that shit.

The not wanting kids thing would be a dealbreaker eventually, but it's not like I want kids *yet.* In the short term what's important is attraction, being kind and being decent company. The kids thing is something to be discussed months down the line, if/when we start to get serious.
>>
>>18164772
i'd short term date her. girls like that just don't realize nobody wants to marry them.
>>
What app is that? the green hair girl looks totally dateable
>>
>>18165995
I hit a big city almost daily because of uni, maybe? I dunno? I'd mostly implode if some friends of mine found out about it
>>
>>18166042
yeah you're fine.
>>
>>18166049
It sucks that it doesn't work for you anon. I'm guessing you don't like the girls you're seeing
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (40KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
40KB, 240x320px
>>18164675
>that fucking thing
>mfw
Thank god it has no desire to breed and spawn more of it's ilk.
>>
>>18166057
nah its just my own insecurities. i've dated 4 of them and after like 3 months of not using okcupid/tinder i see their profiles again but full of false info.
last girl i dated was claiming to be 19 till i found out she was 17 lol.
i could just ignore it but my ego gets in the way.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.