[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need money fast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: url.gif (2MB, 637x541px) Image search: [Google]
url.gif
2MB, 637x541px
Alright so in my current living situation, things aren't going well. I'll leave it at that. I need to move out as quickly as I can and the area I live in has one of the highest rents in the US (Portland) I need some help with was to make me your quickly. I'm willing to do quite a bit for this also but keep in. Mind the skechier is sounds, the more likely I won't even listen. I trust people's (I shouldn't on 4chan) and I just need anther voice for some help.

A bit about me, I have no problem working and have always been considered a hard worker. Don't mind the hours except for graveyard and swing shift. As said before willing to do basically anything at this point even illegal unfortunately. I have previous experience with small business, fast food, and warehouse (I could go into no problem). And I know the last request is a stretch but it's not completely necessary but I want a job that could potentially teach me something.
>>
Get a job, suck dicks, rob a bank
>>
>>18164588
I don't know what I expected
>>
>>18164592
"Oh anon, here, have some money for your unspecified predicament!"

Is that what you were expecting? Because what I said is literally the extent of advice you're doing to get. Earn it, or steal it.
>>
>>18164580
Is there any unemployment insurance, or welfare programs you can try to get your hands on. You're on 4chan so you have internet so you can try to search for jobs this way. Anyway one you know for good references?
>>
>>18164600
>beg for money like the thousands of homeless in the city

Nah not at all I just need an effective assortment of jobs maybe? I dont mind working but I need to know what to work with.
>>
>>18164607
I'm not at the point where I would need to use or resort to services but understand what you're going on with. As for jobs in wanted to hear how others make their money and gain some insight from that. All the jobs around here either require experience I don't have or require a degree in don't have.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.